Bokuto X SMR X Akaashi pt.2

M/n unlocked his door and walked in with Akaashi and Bokuto following him. Bokuto dragged Akaashi into m/n's house and into the living room.

"Yay, let's have fun!"

"Bokuto-san, please calm down"

"Just let him be, Akaashi"
M/n walked over and sat on the couch. Akaashi sighed and sat beside M/n, leaving a large space in between them. The thing is that M/n and Akaashi dated before, but Akaashi broke it off. M/n and Akaashi talked about it and ended on good terms.

Akaashi looked at M/n's hand, wanting to hold it like before.

'I miss him, but he's happy with Bokuto-san'
Akaashi thought as he looked at M/n's hand but stopped when Bokuto came over. He sat on M/n's lap and kissed him before showing the games he wanted to play. M/n smiled and went to get some snacks, leaving Bokuto and Akaashi alone.

"Agasshi"

"Yes, Bokuto-san"

"Do you still like M/n?"
Akaashi was shocked by the question but nodded.

M/n walked back in with snacks and sat back down. Bokuto got up and turned on the game before handing Akaashi the control as M/n watched the two. The night went calmly as much as it can be with Bokuto as the said male was loud and excited when he played games. M/n watched as Akaashi and Bokuto played the game and sometimes he even switched with one of them and played as well. 

As time passed Bokuto wanted to change games, again, so he went to the kitchen and brought back a bottle.

"What are you doing?"

"Spin the bottle"

"Bokuto-san, there's only us three here"

"I know"
Bokuto sat back down on the floor and pulled M/n to sit as well. Bokuto put the bottle in the middle and spun it, it landed on Akaashi. Akaashi thought Bokuto was just going to spin again or hug him, but he was wrong. Bokuto leaned over and kissed him before handing him the bottle.

"Your turn"

"B-Bokuto"
Akaashi was blushing as he didn't understand, why wasn't M/n doing anything to stop Bokuto? He went along with it and spun the bottle and it landed on Bokuto again. He was about to pass the bottle back to Bokuto until Bokuto kissed him again, but for longer this time. Akaashi was so confused and when he looked over at M/n, he saw M/n was just watching it.

"Ok, my turn again"
Bokuto spun the bottle again and it landed on M/n so he got on M/n's lap and kissed him. Akaashi was so confused, but he didn't hate it. He had to admit this was like a dream, kissing the guy he looked up to in front of his ex (who is also dating the guy he looked up to). Bokuto moved from M/n's lap and let M/n spin the bottle, which landed on Akaashi. 

Akaashi knew what was going to happen and leaned closer to M/n. M/n glanced at Bokuto before kissing Akaashi, pulling him closer as he explored his mouth with his tongue. Bokuto got behind Akaashi and started to kiss his neck as he kissed M/n. M/n held his waist as Bokuto wrapped his arms around Akaashi's mid-section.