Nanami X UMR (S)

Satoru Gojo the famous sorcerer and the heartthrob everyone wanted. However his brother was the opposite of him which shocked many people. M/n was calm and quiet he wasn't out going like Satoru. Which means it was no surprise Nanami fell for the guy. It was a shock to Nanami when he had learned his boyfriend was related to the same guy he wanted to strangle. But cause he loves M/n he was willing to put up with the white hair sorcerer.

Right now Satoru was helping his brother do something for his and Nanami's anniversary.
"Are you sure about this Satoru?"
"Yes I'm sure now hush"
M/n looked at the very little clothing Satoru put him in.

"I don't know about this""Hush I'm sure he'll love it"M/n was unsure about this but he did ask for help

"Hush I'm sure he'll love it"
M/n was unsure about this but he did ask for help. He was having trouble thinking of a gift for Nanami so he went to his brother for help. Now he was rethinking his choice as he looked at the clothing.
"But what if he doesn't like it?"
"Oh please I'm sure you won't be walking for days once he sees you"
"What! That's not want I wanted"
"What I'm sure you two have do it before why would this be any different"
"But we haven't"
"Wait what?"
"We h-haven't done it yet"
It was true Nanami and M/n never did any thing like that. They only go as far as making out but that was it.
"So you're still a virgin"
"Shut up!"
"Haha no way!"
M/n was about to hit his idiotic brother when his phone dinged. It was Nanami who said he was on his way to their shared home.
"Nanami is on his way now leave"
"My dear sweet brother is going to lose his V-card today"
Satoru was fake crying while M/n was pushing him out.
"Leave now!"
Throwing his brother out M/n looked around. He found a robe and put it on covering up. Not to long after that Nanami walked in with flowers.
"Hello love"
"Hello honey"
"These are for you"

"Oh Nanami their beautiful""Not as beautiful as you"He pulled me in for a kiss, it was soft and gentle

"Not as beautiful as you"
He pulled me in for a kiss, it was soft and gentle.
"What's with the robe love?"
"Oh Satoru was helping me with something"
"Oh really what?"
"Um"
"Is something wrong?"
"No I just don't know if you'll like it"
"I'll love anything about you love"
I nodded and went to put the flowers in a vase. When I finished I grabbed Nanami's hand and took him to the bedroom.
"Can you s-sit on the bed p-please?"
"Sure love"
He sat down and I stood in front of him nervous. I fiddled with the string nervous about his reaction. I took a deep breath and undid the string letting the robe fall in the ground. I covered myself with my hands nervous as he wasn't saying anything.
"Love"
"Y-yes?"
"Come here"
I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. His hands on my hips his eyes looking all over my body.
"Satoru's idea"
"Y-yeah"
Nanami ran his hands over my body.
"You look so beautiful"
"Really?"
"Of course love"
I looked into his eyes before pulling him into a kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave it to him and our tongues fight he won claiming my mouth. He moved one of his hands under the top teasing my nipples. Moaning into the kiss my hands went to his hair pulling it a little. We broke the kiss and he went for my neck.
"Ah~"
He kissed and sucked my neck leaving marks. As he worked on my neck his hands was playing with my nipples. He pulled from my neck looking at his work.
"You are beautiful with my marks"
"Nanami~"
He took the top off me and started to suck my nipple.
"Ah~ Nanami"
I tugged on his shirt wanting it off. He got the idea and took it off. I ran my hands over his shoulders and chest. This time I marked him and feel all over his body.
"Mm love like what you see?"
"Of course I do"
We kissed again as we felt over each other's body. Nanami picked me up laying me on the bed and hovered over me. Our kiss not breaking and continuing to feel each other's body. He then kissed down my neck, my body, going to the top of the panties. He looked at me asking for permission. I nodded giving him the ok. Once he had the ok he had pulled the rest of my clothes off. I went to cover myself but he had held my hands beside my head.
"Don't hide yourself love"
Nodding my head he released my arms. He moved down to my thighs and kissed them slowly moving up to my dick.
"Nanami~"
He kissed my member before taking it mouth.
"Ah~"
As he was sucking me my hands went straight to his hair. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders trapping his head in between my legs. He pushed them apart making me keep them open.
"Don't do that love or you'll suffocate me"
"S-sorry"
He went back to what he was doing making me moan.
"Ah~ hugh~ N-nanami~"
Soon I felt something build up in my stomach.
"Na-~ gonna~"
He just went faster and the knot I felt started to snap. Then a came in his mouth and he swallowed it.
"Why would you do that?"
"Cause you taste so sweet"
"D-don't say things like that"
He chuckled before grabbing a bottle from the drawer of the side table. He squeezed the content on his fingers then circled them around my hole.
"Are you ready love?"
"Y-yes"
He slowly put one in and it felt weird. He moved his finger slowly and while he moved his finger he was marking my chest and stomach.
"I'm going to add another ok love?"
I nodded then he added the other finger. It still felt weird then he start to do a scissoring movement. But when he hit a certain spot I moaned loudly.
"AH!~"
"Found it"
He keep abusing that spot causing me to moan loudly. He added another finger and was abusing my nipples as he fingered me. After a few minutes he pulled his fingers out and left my nipples alone. He sat back and looked down at me.
"You look sexy like this panting and shaking cause of me"
He removed the rest of his clothes and covered his dick in the liquid from earlier.
"Ready love?"
"Yes I'm ready just please be gentle"
"I will love don't worry"
He held my hand and he pushed himself inside slowly.
"It hurts!"
"Shh it ok love just breathe"
As he pushed in I can feel him stretching me. And the pain was all I could feel as he did. Tears fell from my eyes as the pain was too much. When he was fully in Nanami kissed me and whispered sweet nothings to me. He was trying to distract me from the pain as he waited for me to adjust. After a while I decided to move my hips a little to see if the pain was still there. It was but not as bad as before.
"Y-you can move now"
"Are you sure love?"
"Yes"
Nanami pulled out before pushing back in.
"Ah~"
I moaned at the feeling, the pain barely there. His pace was slow and I could tell he was holding back. So I used what strength I had and flipped us. He was now under me and I was on top.
"M/n"
"Let me do it"
"Ok love if that's what you want"
He held my hips as I started to bounce on  him. The feeling of him going in and out felt amazing. He was hitting deep inside me making me moan.
"Hugh~ N-nanami~ feels good"
"Fuck M/n~ you're so tight"
"More~"
I started to move faster with his help. The knot from before came back. And I felt him twitching which must means he's close too.
"G-gonna~"
"Me too~"
He sat up held me close as he started to thrust into me faster. He hit the spot inside of me causing my release which made me tighten around him causing his. We laid next to each other coming down from our high.
"Happy anniversary honey, did you like my gift?"
"Of course I did love"
He gave me a gentle kiss then we fell asleep.

The next day Nanami had done left for work. I was in the kitchen cleaning from our breakfast. Then the door opened and I heard my brother.
"Oh M/n~"
He walked over to me and froze.
"Is everything ok Satoru?"
He just stared at me then I remember I was only wearing Nanami's shirt. Which fell of my shoulders which means he saw the marks from last night.
"So I take it he liked the gift"
"Shut up!"
"So how was it~"
"Shut up and get out!"
Satoru was laughing at my misfortune.
"Well I see you can still walk so must have not been good"
I threw a sponge at him hitting him in the face.
"Shut up and beside why are you here?"

"I wanted to see if my brother needs help walking today but I guess not"
I glared at him cause he was actually wrong I indeed couldn't walk I'm actually using the counter to lean on. But if he knew that he would pick on me even more. But then Nanami walked in and looked at Satoru.
"Satoru what are you doing here?"
"I came to see the damage you did to my brother but he seems to be fine"
Nanami rolled his eyes at his words and walked over to me.
"How are you feeling love?"
"Sore but I'll be ok"
"Man Nanami you must have not been any good"
"What are you going on about Satoru?"
"I figured M/n wouldn't be able to walk but he is"

"Who said he could walk, he's been leaning on the counter for support"