Yandere Ayato X UMR (S)

(M/n's pov)
I sighed and moved to Ayato's ear and whispered 'Ayato-sama'. He woke up and pinned me on the couch.
"Oh little pet~ if you wanted to have some fun you could have just asked~"
I shook my head and pointed at the Reiji who was watching us. He 'tched' and got off me before walking away with me. We walked to the lounge room as Reiji was talking to the brothers about their school. My thoughts were cut off as Ayato pulled me into his lap. He moved to my ear and was messing with it
"Ayato if you're going to do stuff like that, take it to your room"
Reiji had scolded Ayato which meant he was going to be rough with me again. 
"*tch* Fine"
Ayato picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before going to our shared room. Once in the room he threw me on the bed.
"I can't stand that stuck up asshole"
Ayato said as he walked towards me, he ripped my shirt and bit down hard on my shoulder. I just know this won't be good.

I was in Ayato's arms as he carried me to the limo for us to go to school. During the ride Laito was pissing Ayato off by touching my thighs that was showing from under the skirt Ayato makes me wear. He was also asking Ayato if he could join next time as sharing was caring. I tried to not wince as Ayato's grip on my thighs was getting very tight. Reiji had given me a juice box which I thanked him for but Ayato wouldn't let me drink it unless it was from him. So he took some of the juice into his mouth and kissed me forcing the drink in my mouth. Luckily he only did it for the first time and then let me drink it normally. Then we reached the school, we all got out of the limo and Ayato instantly grabbed my waist. As we walked down the hallway people would look down or away just to keep from looking at me. I was in all of his classes as he made sure of that when I first got here, so he took me to class. During class I had the feeling someone was looking at me and I didn't mean Ayato. Looking around I noticed a guy looking at me, he waved at me. I went to shake my head when I felt a harsh grip on my thigh.
"You know what's about to happen right?"
Ayato whispered in my ear and I slowly nodded.
"Good now pay attention, pet~"

Once class was over Ayato had taken me to an abandoned classroom and left. He came back with the guy who waved at me, bruised and bloody already.
"Now do you know why you're here?"
"P-please I didn'-"
"Wrong answer!"
Ayato punched the guy with half his strength but it was enough to make the guy cough up blood. I couldn't say anything or Ayato would hurt me instead and unlike this guy, he wouldn't let me die.
"You were looking at MY love"
The guy couldn't even talk anymore as he was in so much pain.
"And to make things worse"
Ayato kicked the guy with so much force.
"I was already pissed at my brother, who doesn't understand that HE'S MINE!"
Ayato kept kicking the guy even after he had already bashed the guy's head in.
"A-Ayato stop please"
He looked at me and I saw the guy's blood covering him, his eyes were so cold.
"What was that? Do you CARE for this trash?"
I quickly shook my head as he walked towards me and grabbed my face.
"Are you sure about that?"
"Y-yes"
"Yes what?~"
"Yes sir"
He smirked at me and I knew what that meant.
"Then prove it~"
He threw me to the ground before grabbing my hair making me face to face with his bulge. The smell of that guy's blood was making me sick but I can't disobey him. I went to use my hands when he smacked them.
"No hands, pet~"
I used my teeth to undo his pants and pull them, the blood had got in my mouth. I tried to ignore it as I wanted to get this over with and leave this room. I pull his boxers down next and he's dick springed up almost hitting me.
"Hurry up, pet!"
I licked him a little before taking him into my mouth, I was going slow. He didn't like that so he gripped my hair and forced me to go the speed he wanted. I could feel tears gathering in my eyes and drool down my face as he face fucked me. Then he pulled out of my mouth and bent me over a desk. He lifted up my skirt and pulled the panties he made me wear down.
"Fuck your ass is so beautiful~"
"Wait don't- Ah!"
He bit down on my ass not to drink just to bite, he did this many times before he slammed into me.
"Ah! wait please"
"Shut up"
He pushed my head down on the desk as he slammed into me at an inhuman pace. The desk was squeaking under us as he continued to fuck me. I hate this, I hate that even with how he treats me I can't help but love him. This guy has made me his perfect pet and I know there's no escape from him.
"Ah~ Ayato p-please!~"
"What was that, pet?~"
"Fuck~ p-please hugh~ more sir~"
"As you wish, my little pet~"
He gripped my hips and slammed into me fast and rough, occasionally biting my body. After a few more thrust I came and he came after me. He pulled my head towards him and kissed me.
"You're my little pet, got it?"
Y-yes sir"
"Good now rest and I'll get us cleaned up"
As I fell asleep I couldn't help but think why do I find myself not wanting to leave him. Even after everything, the killing and abuse. Maybe I've gone crazy or...

was it that tea Reiji gave me?