Senjuro X MR (F)

There he was in the field making flower crowns again just like he did everyday. Senjuro sighed as he looked at the h/c haired male. M/n Tomioka the younger brother of Giyu Tomioka and also Senjuro's crush. He was the opposite of his big brother M/n smile and gave off the most purest aura. Some even wondered if the two were actually brothers but they were which shocked many. Senjuro first met M/n when Giyu and Kyojuro were training and decided to bring their brothers along. Senjuro was captive by M/n's beauty, he blushed every time he looked at M/n. One day he was walking and saw M/n sitting in a field making flower crowns, then Senjuro started to come to the field to watch M/n. The other Hashiras knew about the boy's feelings towards the pure Tomioka. Kyojuro was trying to encourage his brother to ask the younger Tomioka out. But anytime he gets near M/n he freezes before running off leaving M/n confused.

"You should ask him out"
"Ah! oh nii-san it's just you"
Kyojuro looked at the boy who was enjoying the peace of the field while making flower crowns.
"Senjuro just ask him"
"B-but what if he says no"
"Then he says no but you never know he might say yes"
"I don't know besides father wouldn't approve"
"Forget father if you love him you would fight for him"
"But I can't fight I'm not strong like you nii-san"
"Senjuro that has nothing to do with fighting for your love, if you really love him and want to be with him then fight for him"
Kyojuro then walked off leaving Senjuro to think about his words. Senjuro looked at M/n before walking off with a small frown.
'But I can't fight, I'm not strong enough'

After finishing the flower crowns M/n got up and walked to the Hashiras' homes. He handed out the flower crowns to all of them. (Yes even Sanemi took one) Walking to the final home which was the Rengoku's, M/n sighed and put three in front of the gate knocked then walked home. He would have stayed but he knew how the oldest Rengoku was so he left before he got yelled at. Senjuro was the one to open the door but didn't see anyone there but saw the flower crowns. He brought them inside and gave his brother his and put the one for his father on the picture of his mother. He walked to his room and sat down looking at the crown in his hand smiling.
"I think he likes you too"
"Ah! Nii-san please stop that!"
Kyojuro laughed at how Senjuro's face turned red.
"You should ask him Senjuro before it's too late"
"B-but how can you be so sure he likes me back"
"Well maybe the fact that your crown has a note attached to it"
Senjuro looked and saw the paper tucked in between the flowers. He pulled it out carefully and read the note.

'𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓾𝓻𝓸
𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓭 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓸. 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀'

"Well what does it say?"
"H-he wants to see me tomorrow"
"That's a good start"
"B-but what if I make a fool of myself in front of him or freeze up again!"
Kyojuro knew Senjuro was nervous but not this nervous, he wonders if Senjuro can actually confess.
"You're just going to have to take that chance if you really love him"
Kyojuro left Senjuro to think once again. Senjuro looked at the note then the flower crown, he put them up before getting ready for bed. The next day Senjuro went to the flower field and saw M/n standing there but he wasn't alone. Genya was with M/n and he looked nervous, Senjuro watched from behind some trees.
"M-m/n"
"Hmm"
"I um I wanted to know if..."
"Genya is everything ok?"
"I fuck just forget it"
"No please tell me"
"C-can you come by later I need your h-help on something?"
"Sure I don't mind"
"Really thanks oh and um good luck"
Genya ran off proud that he was able to ask M/n for his help. Senjuro walked over fearing Genya had asked M/n out as he couldn't hear what was said.
"M/n"
"Oh Senjuro, you got my note"
Senjuro almost froze when M/n gave him that angelic smile.
"Y-yeah I did"
"Come sit with me"
M/n walked over to a blanket laying on the ground before sitting then Senjuro sat down as well. He looked at M/n who started picking more flowers to make crowns.
"Why do you make flower crowns all the time?"
"When Giyu left for the final selection I gave him a flower crown before he left. He came home with the crown still on his head, we figured it was a lucky charm. So I make them for the Hashiras so they'll be safe on missions"
Senjuro looked at M/n with wide eyes as he learned the meaning of his flower crowns.
"W-what about mine?"
M/n giggled before placing a finished crown on his head and kissing his check.
"To give you the courage to finally ask me out"
Senjuro froze up again, his face bright red. M/n giggled again before standing up grabbing some flowers.
"And by the way my answer would be yes"
M/n walked to the butterfly mansion to give the butterfly girls the flowers. It was late when Senjuro finally snapped out of his trance and realized what M/n had said.
"What!"
He got up and ran to the Tomioka household and knocked on the door. Giyu opened the door and saw an out of breath Senjuro.
"Uh Senjuro?"
"W-where's M/n?"
"He went to the Shinazugawa household"
"Thank you"
Senjuro ran off again leaving Giyu confused but he decided to ignore it and go back to bed. Senjuro ran to the Shinazugawa home in hopes of finding M/n to ask if he meant it. He knocked on the door loudly and a grumpy Sanemi opened the door.
"The hell you want!"
"*Pant* M-m/n *pant*"
"Damn did you run around the world? Tch they're out back"
Sanemi moved letting Senjuro in before going back to his room. Senjuro walked to the backyard and looked for M/n. M/n was sitting on the porch with Genya, the two were whispering about something.
"Um M-m/n"
M/n turned and saw Senjuro, he gave him a small smile.
"Hey Senjuro good to see you're ok"
"I um d-did you mean it?"
"Mean what?"
Genya who just watched as the two talked and also wondered what was going on.
"If I-I asked you out"
"*Giggle* Of course I meant it but the real question is do you?"
"Huh?"
"Oh man this sucks to watch, just tell him to go on a date with you"
Genya had got tired of Senjuro's silence and wanted this to hurry up.
"O-oh right um M/n Tomioka w-will you go on a d-date with me?"
M/n smiled and walked up to Senjuro.
"Yes Senjuro I would love to go on a date with you"
M/n kissed Senjuro's check again but this time Senjuro didn't freeze up.

He fainted.
"Great you killed him"
"Oh hush Genya and help me get him home"
"You owe me"
"Oh whatever don't think I don't know about the bet you and the others have going on"
"Y-you know about that?"
"Yes I do"
M/n and Genya took Senjuro home and to their luck Kyojuro opened the door.
"Oh there he is, what happened?"
"M/n killed him"
"I did not I just kissed his check"
"Wait he confessed?"
"Yes"
"Sweet Tengen owes me money"
M/n just shook his head before handing Senjuro to his brother and going home.

The bet : Who would confess first?
Senjuro
Kyojuro
Genya
Mitsuri
Obanai
Tanjiro

M/n
Giyu
Tengen
Sanemi
Gyomei
Shinobu
Zenitsu