Mikey X SMR X Izana Pt.3

[Choosing Mikey]

Izana woke up and looked at the male that was hugging him. He smiled as he traced random shapes on the males chest. It's only been two days since Mikey caught him and M/n in bed. Since then he made sure to show M/n he's meant to be with him. Izana has done everything for M/n as a wife would do. When M/n came home Izana would make sure food was cooked and the house was cleaned.

M/n hasn't found out what Izana did but it's only a matter of time right? Wrong, Izana had 'accidentally' dropped M/n's phone and he had to get a new one. Izana has already fixed everything just to make sure M/n never find out.

Izana looked at M/n before kissing his lips and snuggling back into his chest. This was heaven for him, he had M/n and got to hurt Mikey in the process.

As for Mikey, he hasn't been handling it well. He was moodier and picked fights with any and everyone. Everyone was worried for him as they had never seen him like this before. But Mikey was heartbroken and hurting really bad, the guy he loved was sleeping with his brother. Mikey was spending the day fighting and screaming but at night he was curled up in his bed crying. The poor boy had bags under his eyes and even refused to eat, that really scared everyone.

Mikey was mopping in bed as he looked through his photos of him and M/n. He looked at the smiles on their faces in the pictures, wishing things were different. Emma knocked on his door as she walked inside the room.
"Mikey"
She didn't get a response.
"Draken and the others are here"
In walked Draken, Takemichi, Baji, and Chifuyu.
"Mikey come on"
"Let's get out of here and have some fun"
"Please Mikey-kun you can't just sit here forever"
They all tried to get him out of the room but had no luck. Mikey felt numb as he just wanted M/n back even if he did cheat.

So that led to Draken picking Mikey up and the small group going to the mall where they tried to be food for Mikey. They thought he would accept the food and cheer up but they were wrong. Mikey just sat at each table staring at the food making them have to take it to go. However when they decided to sit down for a little before trying again, that was when Izana saw them and walked over.

 Izana walked over to where the group was sitting and stood proudly.
"Well well well, looks like I finally have something you wanted"
"Hey! just leave him alon-"
"Oh shut up you vampire wannabe"
Baji was going to argue back but stopped and pouted.
"Why does everyone call me that?"
"Just leave Mikey alone, you and that dick already did enough"
"Oh please, I'm just simply thanking him for giving M/n to me"
"What?"
Everyone was shocked as that was the first time Mikey had said something.
"Maybe I should explain a little better, after all it was your fault we met in the first place"
Mikey glared at Izana.
"What do you mean by that?"
"We met that night at the old train station all because of the fight you two had"
Mikey's eyes widened as he remember the fight that made M/n walk out.
"I happened to walk by and saw him punching the wall, poor thing looked so...sad"
Izana smirked as he could see he was getting to Mikey.
"I was just planning on have some of my men to beat him up but... when he took and laid me down on that bench-"
Slam!
Mikey had slammed his hand on the table while glaring at Izana.
"I guess I don't have to say everything that happened but anyways after I made another plan"
"And what was that?"
Mikey hissed as he continued to glare daggers into Izana.
"To take him from you"
Mikey stood up fast making his chair fall, his fist were clenched.
"You...you planned all this!"
Izana pretended to think.
"Well...it did take some time to convince him into our little deal but I guess you can say that"
Mikey went to hit Izana but Draken held him back.
"Let go of me! I'm going to kill him!"
"Mikey, no that's what he wants"
Izana could see he was getting to Mikey and decided to continue.
"Don't worry little brother, I'll take good care of him besides...I'm sure he like being inside me more"
Mikey saw red and broke free from Draken and punched Izana. He was hitting Izana over and over while Draken and Baji tried to pull him off.
"Mikey!"
The sound of the voice he missed, Mikey stopped and looked over at M/n.
"M-M/n"
M/n looked at Mikey, he smiled at the small blonde. Mikey got off Izana and ran to M/n and jumped on him. M/n held him as Mikey wrapped his arms around M/n's neck. Izana sat up and glared at Mikey in M/n's arms, all his hard work being destroyed.
"I'm so sorry Mikey"
"No, I'm sorry I pushed you away"
"Even so I shouldn't have cheated"
"I don't care just...please don't leave me"
Mikey looked M/n in the eyes as he said that, tears slightly in his eyes. M/n felt his whole world stop when he looked Mikey in the eyes. M/n slowly leaned into Mikey and kissed him, Mikey kissed back as he tangled his fingers in M/n's hair. Izana went to stop them with Chifuyu and Takemichi.
"Move!"
"We're not letting you get in the way anymore"
"Mikey-kun is happy with M/n and it's going to stay that way"
Izana gritted his teeth as he looked at Mikey and M/n kissed like there wasn't anyone around.
"No! He's mine!"
Izana pushed the two out of his way and tried to get near the couple but was once again stopped.
"We're not letting you fuck this up"
"You better just fuck off"
Draken and Baji stood in front of Izana with their arms crossed. Izana huffed and stormed off while claiming he will have M/n again.

The two pulled from the kiss and looked in each other's eyes.
"I love you Manjiro Sano, I'm sorry for hurting you"
"I love you too M/n L/n, I'm sorry for fighting with you"
"Let's go home"
"Yes, please"
The couple walked back to M/n's home leaving behind their friends. 
"Did they just leave us?"
"Don't worry about it Takemichi"
"Yeah just be grateful that Mikey will be ok now"
"I don't know if losing the ability to walk is ok"
Baji and Draken chuckled at that before they decided enjoy the rest of the day.

M/n carried Mikey up to his room and laid him on his bed as they kissed. It wasn't long before their clothes were gone and Mikey was on all fours. M/n kissed and marked the blonde's back before entering him. They both moaned at the feeling of being one, Mikey even pushed back up against M/n. Soon the room was filled with moans and groans as the two reconnected as lovers as the sun fell. 

The next morning M/n woke up and felt someone snuggle into his chest. Looking down he saw Manjiro hugging him close, almost as he was scared to lose him. M/n kissed Mikey's head and held him closer, happy to have his small but scary blonde boyfriend. Since then Mikey went back to his normal self and everyone noticed. Izana has still been trying to get M/n but Mikey was always with him. Mikey even worked on his dark impulses so there were less fights between him and M/n.

The couple stood at the top of the shrine looking at all of Toman. M/n had an arm around Mikey's waist as Mikey stood in front of him. 
"I love you Manjiro"
Mikey looked up at M/n and smiled before pecking his lips.
"I love you too M/n"