Giyu X UMR (S)

Nights like this were hard on Giyu, he couldn't sleep. He looked over at his lover M/n who was asleep. M/n was his world as they have been together since he first became a Haishira. M/n was the first person to welcome him when he joined. At first he didn't want to get close to anyone as he was still scared to lose someone again. But M/n still tried to be friend him, and over time he did. Then one day M/n confessed to him, but he rejected him. However M/n didn't give up, he continued to ask Giyu to be his boyfriend. Then one day M/n didn't show up to a meeting and it was weird as he always showed. It turned out M/n got hurt on a mission and was home resting. Giyu had gone to see him, then he realized he did care for M/n. In the time when he didn't know where M/n was, scared him. He knew he had fallen for M/n and that day he accepted M/n.

(Giyu's pov)
Looking at M/n, I can't help but feel at peace with him. I move closer to him and hug him close laying my head in his neck. However M/n moved slightly but he was moving against me. I couldn't help but groan as he did. I held his waist to try and stop him from moving so much. However I was hard now and really wanted to do more but also didn't want to wake M/n. As I held his waist I gave in and grinded against him. 

M/n started to feel something moving against him causing him to wake up. He moaned softly as he could feel Giyu against him.
"Sorry I woke you"
"I-it's ok Giyu"
"I need you M/n~"
Giyu kissed M/n's neck as he continued to grind against him. M/n moaned louder which just fueled Giyu to do more. He moved one hand under M/n's shirt and the other down his pants. He palmed M/n through his boxers as his other hand played with M/n's nipples. He removed his hands and pulled the blanket off them. He stared at M/n who was panting and blushing from his earlier actions. Giyu pulled M/n's shirt off and started marking M/n's chest. M/n ran his fingers through Giyu's hair as he moaned.

(M/n's pov)
I can't help but moan as Giyu attacked my chest, leaving marks as he did. I could feel him moving his mouth down my body until he reached my pants. As he pulled them off he looked at me. In his eyes I could see that predator look in them, staring as if I was his prey. Sometimes I still find it strange about how he is behind closed doors. I guess it's true what they say about the quiet ones cause Giyu gets freaky in bed. I watched as he moved his head to my thigh and started marking them.
"Ah~ Giyu"
He would get close to my dick but not touch it, teasing me. Then he looked at me as he kissed my inner thigh.
"W-wait no don't Giyu"
He smirked and bit my inner thigh, hard.
"Ah!"
"Now your thighs match~"
He kissed the mark before moving to my other thigh and kissed the faded but clear mark on my inner thigh.

Giyu looked at M/n's body covered in blueish-purple marks and then his thigh with the bite mark. He kissed from M/n's thigh to his dick, he ran his tongue from the base to the tip. Giyu could feel M/n squirm under his touch. He slowly put M/n in his mouth and bobbed his head at a slow pace. M/n moaned as Giyu moved his head around him. Slowly running his tongue on the veins before picking up his pace. As Giyu went faster, M/n's hands ended up in his hair. M/n's eyes closed as he threw his head back moaning loudly.
"Ah~ hugh G-Giyu~"
Giyu pulled away from M/n and removed his clothes. He grabbed some rope and looked at M/n, he smirked and turned M/n onto his stomach. He tied M/n's hands behind his back then kissed his shoulder blade. He kissed and left marks down M/n's back before going back to his shoulder. As he kissed and marked M/n, Giyu pushed his fingers into M/n's mouth. M/n sucked on them and tried to get them wet. Giyu grinded against M/n, making him moan against Giyu's fingers. Giyu looked at M/n's shoulder and smirked as he thought of something he could do. He removed his fingers from M/n's mouth which made M/n mentally prepare for him to push them into him. But he didn't which confused M/n until a sharp pain came from his shoulder. He cried out as Giyu had bit into his shoulder hard leaving another mark on him.
"Giyu!"
Giyu kissed the new bite before he pushed M/n's head down, making his ass stick out more. He leaned back and looked at M/n's ass. He squeezed and smacked M/n's ass before pushing his fingers inside him.
"Hmm~"
Giyu moved his fingers slowly and curled them every now and then. The moans of M/n letting him know he was pleasing his lover.
"Ah~ G-Giyu~"
Giyu loved listening to M/n moan his name and beg him for more. He brushed against M/n's prostate making him moan louder.
"Ah!~ please Giyu~ more"
"You sure, baby? You know once I start I'm not stopping until you're completely fucked out of it"
Giyu moved his fingers faster as he talked.
"Until you're begging for me to stop, or can't even speak"
"Giyu~ p-please more~ ah~"
"Beg me more~ beg for me to ruin you, to fuck you dumb~"
"P-please Giyu~ fuck m-me please~"
"You call that begging, you can do better~"
Giyu slowed down his fingers.
"N-no! please Giyu! Fuck me, r-ruin me~ please Giyu~"
Giyu removed his fingers and slammed into M/n, making them both moan.
"Ah!~"
"Fuck~"
Giyu stayed still for a few minutes before moving. His pace was fast and rough, pulling moan after moan from M/n. The room was filled with M/n's moans and cries as Giyu hit his prostate each time.
"G-Giyu~ ah fuck~"
M/n could feel the coil in his stomach getting tighter as Giyu hit that spot over and over.
"Giyu g-gonna~"
M/n moaned loudly as he came on the bed, but Giyu had no plans of stopping. His harsh pace and thrust continued as M/n cried from the overstimulation.
"W-wAiT aH!~ g-GiYu pLeAsE~"
Giyu gripped M/n's waist harder as he was going inhumanly fast. M/n cried as he came again. M/n was breathing heavily and had tears streaming down his face, his mind going blank. Giyu smirked as he could see how fucked out of it M/n was, but he wanted to ruin M/n even more. He pulled M/n up against his chest and reached around to M/n's dick, he jerked M/n off as he thrust.
"HuGh!~ N-nO~"
M/n tried to get Giyu to stop but couldn't make out the words, which was what Giyu wanted.
"Look at how much of a mess you are, all for me~"
Giyu kissed M/n, shoving his tongue down his throat and swallowing all his moans. After a few more thrusts Giyu had cum filling M/n up and M/n had a dry orgasim. They both fell onto the bed, Giyu pulled out of M/n and hugged him.
"Night M/n"
Giyu whispered but didn't get a response, so he looked at M/n who passed out from their fun. Giyu smiled and kissed M/n's head before finally falling asleep himself.

The next morning, Giyu was walking around when Mitsuri ran over to him.
"Tomioka!"
"Yes"
"Hey, have you seen M/n? We were supposed to have tea together today"
"He wasn't feeling well this morning"
"Oh no, what happened?"
"Must have slept funny, I guess"
"Oh well tell him we can have tea some other time"
"I will"
Mitsuri ran off to find Obanai while Giyu walked towards his home. Once inside he walked to the bedroom, where M/n had been sleeping. Giyu walked over and kissed M/n's head before setting some pain killers on the table next to him. Giyu then left for a mission but not without making  sure to leave M/n a note first.

𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕏 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara