Bonten Sanzu X Traitor SMR (A)

Sanzu and M/n were known as Bonten's demonic duo and feared by everyone. M/n and Sanzu were best friends, and have been since they were kids. But lately M/n have been acting strange and Sanzu had no idea why.

(Sanzu's pov)
M/n left the base again he said he had something to do and will be back later. Mikey had called us for a meeting and I was trying to get in contact with M/n but he's not answering.
"Did you contact M/n?"
"Yeah but he must be busy"
"Whatever you can just tell him later"
"Yes sir"
"So the reason I called you here is cause there's a traitor in Bonten"
Everyone looked at Mikey shocked, it's been awhile since we had a traitor.
"I want everyone to look for anything suspension and report it back to me"
Everyone agreed and Mikey dismissed them I went to leave too but Mikey called me.
"Yes boss"
"I want you to spy on M/n"
"What why?"
"I think he might be the traitor"
"No N/n wouldn't do that"
"Then prove it by following him"
"Y-yes sir"
I left and went to my room thinking about what Mikey said. No way M/n can't be the traitor he wouldn't do that he promised to stay by my side. But I can't go against Mikey's orders I just hope he's wrong and M/n isn't the traitor.

This sucks a week has passed and nothing I guess I was right M/n isn't the traitor. I went to tell Mikey the news when he called a meeting. I walked to the basement where he wanted to met and saw everyone there already.
"What's going on?"
"Ran and Rindou found the traitor"
"Huh?"
I looked at the person tied up and saw M/n. No this has to be a mistake he wouldn't do this.
"Turns out M/n here was giving away info to the enemy"
"Tell us why"
"...."
Ran kicked M/n causing him to groan out in pain.
"Start talking traitor!"
"...."
"Sanzu torture him to give up his boss"
I just looked down at M/n. Why did he do this? This isn't like him he wouldn't do this so why?
"Sanzu!"
"Huh?"
"Deal with the traitor"

(M/n's pov)
"Deal with the traitor"
I know this must be hurting Sanzu but I have to do this. I wished things were different but I got caught and will die at the hands of my friend. I'm sorry mother,Baji,Mikey, Senji, and most of all I'm sorry Sanzu. I wished there was another way to keep everyone safe but I fucked up and now have to pay.
"The fuck you waiting for Sanzu!"
Everyone was looking at him but he was looking down at me.
"Why?"
"...."
I wish I could tell him everything but it's too late I can never go back to before. Looking at him anger and sadness filled his eyes as he looked down at me.
"Why?"
"...."
He punched me and continued to hit me as he asked the same thing over and over. I know he was hurting as I betrayed his trust but I don't blame him.
"Why?"
That question 'why' maybe if I was smart I could have changed this outcome. Maybe I could have stopped this from happening but I didn't. I'm sorry everyone if only I was better this wouldn't have happened.

Sanzu continued to beat M/n as everyone watched. Sanzu cried as he did his anger and sadness clouding his mind. Mikey watched emotionless as Sanzu beat M/n not bothering to care about the friendship they had. Takeomi watched wondering how he would explain to Senji her husband won't ever come home. But M/n he was simply apologizing to everyone in his head hoping they would understand.
"Why?!"
"...."
"You asshole I trusted you!"
"..."
"You traitor!"
"Sanzu, do it, we have other things to do so hurry up"
Mikey ordered Sanzu and left as he did, a single tear fell from his eye. Sanzu nodded and pulled out his gun pointing it at M/n.

"Come on Haruchiyo play with me"
"No I'm good"
"Dude please I don't want to play with Baji again"
"But you normally do"
"Yeah well the brat threw ice water on me in the shower"
"You're brother seems mean"
"Huh oh I guess to someone who doesn't know him it does"
M/n grabbed Sanzu's hand.
"But right now I'm mad at him and want to hang with my friend"
"Friend?"
"Yeah we are friends"

"Manjiro what are you doing?"
"We are going to prank Baji"
"Why?"
"Cause he took my last dorayaki"
"Oh ok"
M/n and Mikey put dye in Baji's shampoo and waited. Later on a blue haired Baji ran in yelling at them.
"That's for taking my food!"
"I'm going to kill you two!"
"Why me?!"
"You helped him!"

"Hey"
"What?"
"Heard you're having trouble in school"
"So what?"
"I can help you"
"Why would you do that?"
"Baji we're brothers I do care about you and mom would kill me if you fail"
Baji moved over so M/n could help him.

"Are you sure he won't kill me?"
"No but I'll make sure he won't
"Yeah sure"
Senji smack M/n on his back.
"Stop that Takeomi isn't that bad"
"Yeah sure"
"M/n"
"Ok fine"
Later the three of them were sitting in the living room. Senji went to the bathroom leaving the two males.
"So what are your intentions with Senji?"
"I intend to protect her and love her"
"She can do better"
"I know and I've told her that but I also know that the love I feel for her is real and I would do anything for her"
"Do you love her?"
"Yes I do"
"I approve of you just don't hurt her"
"I won't I promise"

"Don't touch her!"
Senji was tied to a chair across from M/n as a man held a knife to her neck.
"Such a pretty girl you got Baji would be a shame if she was to get hurt"
"Leave her alone!"
"M/n"
"I'll do it just leave her alone!"
"Good boy"

*BANG*
The sound ringed through out the whole room as Sanzu stood up. Looking down at the body of his friend. Everyone left, leaving Sanzu alone with the body and his thoughts.

(Sanzu's pov)
I looked at his body and remembered the times we spent together. I hate him, I hate that he betrayed me. I hate that he lied to me and made me trust him. I hate that I miss him already. I hate that I love him. I know he was with Senji but I still love him even though he picked her. I hate the fact I just want this to be a dream and he would come back to me.

"Why did you do it?"