Osamu X SMR (A/F)

M/n's pov

Once again Atsumu canceled our date for his teammates. Sighing, I walked down to the Onigiri Miya. Opening the door I was greeted by Osamu who was cleaning the counters.

"Hey m/n"

"Hey Samu" I greeted him back before sitting at the counter.

"What can I get you?"

"Anything I guess" I shrugged my shoulders as I told him.

"Ok....Is everything ok m/n?" he asked me.

"Yeah" Then he walked away I guess to get my order. As he was gone my phone rang so I picked it up. I saw it was Atsumu so I answered but I wish I didn't. The first thing I heard was moaning. Atsumu's moaning.

"Oh Omi~ Ah! mOre~"I heard my boyfriend cry out to another man. In anger I threw my phone and stormed out.

Osamu's pov

As I was fixing m/n's order I heard his phone ring then something being thrown. I walked out the back and saw m/n gone. Looking around I saw his phone so I picked it up. Putting it up to my ear I could hear that idiot brother of mine with someone. I hung up the phone and closed the restaurant and went looking for m/n. I ran to all the bars nearby in hope he was there but he wasn't. As I was still looking for him I got a call picking up the phone I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Osamu it's Suna"

"Is everything ok?"

"I don't know but I need you to come here"

"Ok i'll be there soon" I hung up and started making my way to Suna's place. As I walked to Suna's I was wondering about m/n and if he was ok. If I could I would punch my brother right now but m/n needs me. I wish I didn't chicken out that day and just told him.

Flashback

We were in high school and it was fall. We had just finished practice and m/n was there. He had watched us as he was free from scorer practice. I kept sneaking glances at him as we cooled down and cleaned up.

"So you going to do it today Samu?" Suna asked me as he walked up to me.

"Ssh I don't know maybe?"

"Well you need to do it soon you don't want someone else to get him right"

"No I don't but what if he says no" I looked over to the boy of my dreams. I wish I could just ask him but I'm scared.

"Just do it" Suna said as he pushed me towards m/n. Sighing I just continued to walk over as I did, I grew nervous.

"Hey m/n"

"Oh hey Osamu"

"So what did you think?" I asked him.

"Y'all was great especially you"

"T-thanks" I stuttered while blushing. Taking a deep breath it was now or never.