Taiju X UMR (A)

Twelve years together, from their days when they used to run around with gangs to their adult days. M/n and Taiju loved each other so much, even if they had fights the two would always end up together again. So how could everything fall apart so fast, how could M/n's life be flipped upside down. 

M/n was cleaning the house as Taiju was at work, M/n was a house 'wife' and took care of the home. As M/n was cleaning suddenly there was a knock on the door. M/n put down the broom and answered the door, only to see a very pregnant lady standing there.
"Um hello"
"Oh...i-is Taiju here?"
"No, I'm sorry he's not here...I'm sorry but who are you?"
"I'm May, Taiju and I have been seeing each other for a while. I came to tell him about our child, he never mentioned a roommate"
M/n felt his heart stop as the woman talked, his mouth gone dry as he took in the information.
"I...I see, well sorry but he's not here yet"
"That's ok, just tell him I came by"
May walked away and M/n closed the door before sliding down it, holding his knees as he cried. How could this happen, why did this happen? M/n and Taiju have been married for six years, they were happy or at least M/n thought they were. 

Taiju walked into the house and looked around, he could sense something was wrong. The house that would have music playing was now quiet. He couldn't hear the humming of his malewife, instead he was welcomed with silence.
"Angel?"
Taiju walked around looking for the male, calling out to him. He walked into the bedroom and looked at the male who was asleep on their bed. He walked over and kissed M/n's head before changing out of his work clothes. Once he changed he went to the kitchen to cook for the two of them. After a little bit M/n had woken up and could smell the food being cooked. 

(M/n's pov)
I walked into the kitchen and saw Taiju cooking, but all I could feel was a numbness.
"Hey angel, I started dinner for us. Did you watch one of those shelter ads again, I told you to just change the channel if it comes on"
I could feel him touch under my eyes, when did he walk over? 
"Angel, is something wrong?"
I don't know what I should say, just looking at him makes me feel sick to my stomach. If I told him, would he deny it? Would he say she meant nothing and that he loves me? Would he say that it...it was because I couldn't give him a child? Whatever the answer is, I don't want to know...but I do at the same time.
"Angel?"
"I...I just remembered I needed to go get something"
I walked over to the door and started putting my shoes on.
"We'll just get it tomorrow, it's quite late"
"No, I won't be long...j-just finish dinner while I'm out"
I quickly closed the door behind me and walked off. I have no idea where I'm going, but I can't look at him right now. I ended up walking to the park, the street light was already on and lighting the park. I walked over to a bench and sat down, looking at the ground. I don't know what to do about this, it's not like I can ask Taiju to abandon his child. 
"Hey there stranger"
I was pulled from my thoughts when someone sat beside me, it was Mitsuya. 
"Takashi, hey"
"Why the tears?"
"Tears?"
I touched my face and indeed, I was crying.
"It's nothing...just..."

Mitsuya looked at M/n and pulled him into his chest, once he did M/n broke down. M/n couldn't stop his tears as he felt the warmth of Mitsuya.
"W-why? *sniff* What did I do wrong?"
Mitsuya held M/n close and rubbed his back, letting him cry into his shirt. This brought back memories for Mitsuya, memories of nights he held M/n close as he cried because of Taiju. Memories of being there when M/n started to go down hill because of the way Taiju treated him. Memories of sitting in the hospital as M/n fought for his life because of Taiju. Mitsuya knew Taiju was no good for M/n, but he wanted to support M/n's choices. Even if it meant watching the boy he loved be with someone else.