Sukuna X Curse MR (A)

The king of curses Sukuna never thought he would find love but when a curse had come into his life. His world changed and it was because of M/n who was a curse as well. But when Sukuna was taken down he lost all hope to see M/n. And now here he is stuck in a random kids body and having to force the kid to give him control. But none of it really mattered to Sukuna as he wanted to see M/n again. Sukuna sat on his throne watching as the kid Yuji hanging with his friends. Wanting something interesting to happen Sukuna joined in to tell Yuji.

"Oi brats can't you do something fun" -Sukuna
"But hanging out with my friends is fun" -Yuji
"No it's boring as hell" -Sukuna
"Oh hush up you weird mouth if Yuji wants to hang with us he can" -Nobara
"Nobara don't argue with Sukuna" -Megumi
"Why not he is always butting into our things" -Nobara
"Well it's not like I can leave now is it" -Sukuna
"C-can you two please not argue" -Yuji
But Yuji's pleads were not heard as the two still argued
"I bet you never actually cared about anyone!" -Nobara
"That's not true I did care but thanks to you sorcerers I can't be with him!!!" -Sukuna
Sukuna's words shocked the others.
"You had someone you cared about" -Yuji
"Who" -Megumi
"Like I would tell you brats" -Sukuna
After that Sukuna went back to sitting in silence and thinking about the curse that captured his heart. 

"Hey Sukuna"
"Brave to address your king like that"
"Oh you're right"
M/n bowed.
"My king"
Sukuna couldn't help but laugh at M/n before leaning him back up.
"You're silly you know that"
"Only for my king"
Sukuna smiled before the two kissed.

Sukuna remembered that day and how he felt with M/n at that very moment. He wishes he could go back to that day and hold M/n once more.

Sukuna was laying down when he heard something moving inside the room. He was on high alert until he saw that it was just M/n who was bleeding.
"M/n what happened?"
"Damn sorcerers"
"Come here now"
Sukuna started to help M/n and cleaned up the wound but he was crying as he did.
"Don't cry love"
"I'm not crying"
"Sukuna"
"I just don't want to lose you"
"You would never lose me love"
Sukuna hugged M/n and softly cried into his chest seeing the person he cared about injured worried Sukuna.

If only he had known that he would be caught by a sorcerer and now can never find his love. He always wondered if M/n was still out there or did a sorcerer get him too. But Sukuna's thoughts were stopped when he felt Yuji moving around a lot. Looking to see what was going on he saw that Gojo was fighting a curse. Sukuna just smirked and hoped that Gojo would die but the smirk dropped when he saw h/c hair. He was trying to gain control of Yuji to see if he was right but the brat wouldn't let him. He was still watching as he tried to gain control then he saw M/n's face. He stopped everything and looked at the male he's been wanting to see. Then he saw Gojo was about to kill M/n and used all his strength to gain control. And pushed M/n out of the way which confused everyone as to why 'Yuji' had just saved a curse.
"M/n"
"S-Sukuna"
The two hugged each other happy to see each other once again.
"Sukuna let go of that curse and give back Yuji"
"No!"
"He needs to die besides, since when did you care about the curses we killed"
"I don't care but I won't let you hurt him"
"Sukuna who's Yuji"
"It's the kid whose body I'm in"
"Oh"
M/n looked at Gojo as he held Sukuna closer to him wanting to keep the sorcerer from hurting Sukuna. Gojo looked at the two and signaled Megumi to grab Sukuna/Yuji. The black hair teen did as he was told and pulled Sukuna away surprising the two. But before M/n could grab him back Gojo had killed him. Watching the person he cared about being killed in front of him Sukuna just froze.
"I don't know what you were planning but our job is to kill curses and that's what we're gonna do"
Sukuna didn't say anything and just let Yuji come back. Sitting on his throne Sukuna was letting out small sobs.
When night came and everyone was asleep Yuji went to talk to Sukuna.
"Um Sukuna"
"..."
"Who was he?"
"Who"
"The curse you tried to save"
"His name was M/n"
"M/n"
"And he was the only person I cared about"
"R-really"
"And once again sorcerers took him from me"
Yuji left Sukuna knowing he wanted to be alone. The next day Sukuna was still grieving and wasn't paying any attention to what Yuji was doing. He didn't tease Megumi or argue with Nobara.
"Hey Sukuna look"
Yuji called out to Sukuna causing the King of curses to look and his saw a stone. But not any stone, it was a grave for M/n, forming on Yuji's cheek Sukuna spoke.
"W-what is this"
"I know you cared about him so here"
"Yuji told us who he was"
"We're sorry about him"
"But now if you want to come here just let me know and we'll come"
"Why would you do this for him"
"Sukuna no one deserves to lose a love one even the king of curses"
"T-thank you Yuji"
Yuji smiled as he felt relieved that Sukuna was ok with it and could grieve properly now.