Nahoya (Smiley) X MR Pt.2

"Are you sure you'll be ok?"
Nahoya had once again asked M/n as the h/c male was going to meet up with some friends.
"Yes dear I'll be ok don't worry
"But what about the-"
"I'll be fine Nahoya"
Nahoya was unsure about letting M/n go but not because he didn't like M/n's friends but cause lately M/n has been feeling like he was being watched. At first M/n tried to ignore it but when he got photos taken of him from a distant he got scared. Mikey has been making sure there was always at least two members with him. But M/n really wanted to go hang with his friends without bodyguards.
"Maybe you should just come to the meet and wait for me
"Nahoya I'll be fine don't worry"
M/n kissed Nahoya's cheek before walking away to meet his friends. As M/n walked away Nahoya felt like something was going to happen. He has the feeling he shouldn't let M/n go alone but he knows M/n is getting tired of being watched all the time. So he promised M/n that he would let him go with his friends alone.

If only he listened to his gut feeling.

Then M/n would have been ok.

Two weeks that was how long M/n was missing and everyone was worried. To make things worse Mikey was blaming Nahoya for M/n being kidnapped. Right now all the captains and vice captains were at the shrine. Mikey being held back by Baji and Draken while Nahoya was being held back by Mitsuya and Souya.
"It's all your fault he's gone!"
"I didn't know this would happen!"
"Bullshit! You left him alone knowing he was being watched!"
The two tried to get to each other but couldn't as they were being held back.
"Guys stop!"
"This won't help us get M/n back!"
"Let me go I'm going to kill him!"
"Mikey, stop it M/n wouldn't want this!"
"I didn't do anything wrong!"
"Brother please calm down!"
Toman was in a frenzy as M/n was like a brother to most of them or a great friend to others. With him missing things seemed to be going down, with half of Toman standing by Mikey and blaming Smiley and the other half standing by Smiley.

M/n looked at the man in front of him scared as he didn't know what to do. The male in front of him was none other than his crazy ex Leo.

(M/n's pov)
I looked at Leo trying to watch his every move as he was always hard to read.
"You should stop glaring, it's not going to do anything"
I refused to speak to him even though he tried getting me too. It's been two weeks but I still refused to speak to him. This guy is the worst, he cheated and abused me. My brother doesn't know about him cause if he did Manjiro would kill him.
"Come on M/n just accept your faith, you're never going to leave me again"
I watched as he stood up and walked over to me sitting beside me.
"You know everyone knows you as the invincible Mikey's brother. However I can only remember you as my doll"
He place his hand on my thigh as he smirked at me. I jerked my leg from him glaring at him which angered him. He slapped me causing me to fall off the couch from the force.
"Do you ever get tired of getting hit or have you come to like it?"
"Fuck you!"

At the shrine the two sides continued to argue as Hina and Emma walked up the stairs.
"Hey no girls allow!"
"I have to talk to my brother idiots"
Emma pushed her way through with Hina following her.
"Manjiro Sano!"
Everyone looked at the two girls who had walked to the two trying to fight each other.
"Emma what are you doing here?"
"I....I think I know who has M/n"
"Who?!"
"Look Mikey you're not going to like what I say but M/n had kept something from you"
"What are you talking about?"
Emma sighed as she hopes M/n will forgive her for telling Mikey about Leo.

In an abandoned warehouse, the same place where M/n has been for the past two weeks. He was chained back onto a pole in the warehouse as Leo had a call from someone and didn't want M/n to try and cry for help. M/n couldn't yell out for help as he was gagged as well. Meanwhile Toman was on their way to where Leo and his friends hangout, the abandoned warehouse. Mikey was raging as he found out who took his twin. Nahoya was also mad at the moment all he wanted to do was to beat this guy. At first it was just going to be Mikey, Draken, Nahoya, and Souya going to the warehouse. However Baji and Mitsuya pointed out they also see M/n as a brother and wanted in. Then more and more of Toman members wanted to join in getting M/n back. 

Leo was talking to some chick he was planning on seeing later. Then out of nowhere the doors to the warehouse slammed open.
"What the hell!"
Leo dropped his phone as his friends also dropped their phones. There in front of them was all of Toman looking at them.
"Where is he?"
"Who?"
"Don't play fucking dumb with me!"
Mikey was raging as he was looking at the man who had hurt his brother. Leo pretended to think as he looked off to the side.
"Oh are you talking about my doll?"
Nahoya glared at Leo.
"Your what?!"
"Oh you didn't know about me? How cute it seemed he really couldn't forget me"
Leo smirked as he watched Nahoya clench his fist.
"Wrong asshole!"
A voice yelled out, everyone looked at where it came from and saw M/n. M/n was breathing hard and still had chains on his wrist, the same ones that held him to the pole. M/n walked towards Leo and Mikey who were standing in front of each other. It was silent as he walked over with the only sound being heard was the sound of chains dragging on the floor.
"How"
Leo broke the silence as he stared at M/n in disbelief.
"I'm more than just Mikey's twin"
"M/n"
Mikey went to grab M/n when Leo pulled M/n towards him. In a blink M/n had the longer part of the chain around Leo's neck choking him. Leo was struggling against the chain trying to get free. His friends went to help him before was blocked by Toman members.
"Y-you bitch!"
Leo managed to get out as M/n tightened the chains. M/n was so focused on Leo he didn't see the person approaching him. A hand landed on M/n's shoulder making him look at them, it was Nahoya.
"It's ok M/n, we got him now"
"N-Nahoya"
Nahoya grabbed M/n's hands easing up his grip on the chains. Once M/n had let go Leo was surrounded by Toman captains and members.
"I can't wait to beat the shit out of you" -Baji
"We'll teach you to hurt M/n" -Mitsuya
"This is going to hurt" -Draken

Meanwhile Nahoya had removed the chains and pulled M/n into a hug.
"It's ok I got you"
He put his jacket around M/n trying to get him to calm down. Mikey looked at the state his brother was in, bruises all over his body and dried blood on him as well. Looking back to where Leo was being beaten by everyone, Mikey wanted to join but M/n comes first. He walked over to M/n and hugged him.
"I'm happy you're ok"
"How?"
"Emma told me"
"I'm so-"
"Don't I get why you tried to hide it"
Mikey pulled from the hug.
"Just please know that if something like that ever happens again you can come to me for help"
"You're always so busy Mikey I couldn't"
"The gang may be my life but you're my brother I will always pick you over the gang. Besides looking at them, they wanted to come and beat the guy who hurt you. They're your family too"
M/n looked as the others were making Leo and his friends regret taking him.
"I guess you're right, they are my family too"

After everything was done and they knew M/n was ok everyone went their own way. However Nahoya had sneaked away with M/n, luckily Mikey saw and knew he was ok. M/n held onto Nahoya as he drove them somewhere on his bike. M/n looked up at the sky as they rode to wherever and wondered how Shin would feel about what happened. Feeling the bike stop and cutting off M/n's attention went to Nahoya. Seeing Nahoya get off the bike he followed him then Nahoya had covered his eyes.
"Nahoya?"
"Don't worry I just wanted to show you a surprise"
"Ok I trust you"
M/n allowed Nahoya to lead him wherever he wanted him to go.
"And we're here"
Nahoya removed his hands and let M/n see the area. It was a clearing in some woods he had found. M/n was amazed as he could see the stars as well in the clearing. While M/n looked at the sky Nahoya had laid down a blanket for them.
"Come, sit"
"Ok"
M/n sat next to Nahoya on the blanket and snuggled into his side.
"I was worried about you"
"I'm sorry"
"No I am I shouldn't have left you alone"
"You didn't know it would happen Nahoya"
"Still I failed to protect you as your boyfriend"
"Nahoya you was the reason I continued to fight, the reason why he couldn't break me"
"But still I-"
"No, please don't blame yourself as I'm here in your arms now"
M/n hugged Nahoya, who laid down with M/n on his chest. Nahoya ran his hand through M/n's hair as he laid there. The two enjoyed the time they had together under the stars. 

"You see I told you he wasn't going to hurt him"
"Fine let's go then"
Mikey walked away with Draken following him.
"You are protective of M/n huh"
"He's the only brother I have left, I don't want to lose him too"
"Think Shin would be ok with them?"
Mikey looked at the sky before looking at his bike.
"Yeah I think he would, he would've liked Nahoya"
Draken smiled at Mikey who looked at his bike with a small smile.
'He would be proud of both of you'