Bakugo X SMR (A/F)

(Bakugo's pov)
Look at them smiling and laughing together, I hate it. The way they can just talk to each other so easily, makes me sick. But also a little jealous as I want that feeling with someone. I miss that feeling I had with him, I'm so stupid. I pushed him into the damn nerd's arms and now there's nothing I can do to get him back. I regret that night, the night I told him to leave and to never talk to me again.
We were all hanging out in the main room just talking and chilling out. M/n had walked over to me and hugged me from behind. But I pushed him off not wanting to do all that lovey dovey shit in front of the class. Anytime he tried to hug me or hold my hand I pushed him away. I didn't realize I was hurting his feelings but like come on he knows I hate showing that shit in front of others. Maybe it was my fault as I knew when he got tired he was clingy it was something he always did. Maybe I shouldn't have snapped at him and told him to leave me alone. Maybe saying that he was so annoying and I regretted ever agreeing to date him was wrong of me. I can still remember that hurt look he had on his face as I walked away from him.

It was the weekend and once again the class 1-A was hanging out in the main room. Sero and Mina were rolling joints as Iida was telling them how smoking was bad. Denki and Kiri were making drinks for everyone. Jiro and Momo were in charge of the music while Aoyama, Uraraka, and Tsu were trying to get Tokoyami to enjoy the party. Todoroki, Midoriya, and M/n were off in a corner of the room talking with each other. Bakugo was sitting on the couch as he glared at Midoriya who was holding M/n's hand as they talked to each other.
"Bakubro just go talk to him"
"Shut up shitty hair"
"Dude, just go talking to M/n"
"No one asked for your input pikachu"
Kiri and Denki just shrugged and continued to pass out drinks. As the party went on everyone was feeling good, some high or buzzed. But Bakugo was fully drunk as all he did was drink cup after cup as he kept staring at M/n and Midoriya. 

(M/n's pov)
I smiled at Midoriya as he talked about how Shoto and him confessed to each other for like the thousandth time.
"Yeah that's so cool, maybe you should stop taking cups from Denki"
"N-no~ I's fin *Hiccup*"
"Shoto, he's drunk"
"Yeah"
I looked at Shoto who was faded as he stared lovingly at Izuku. I miss having moments like this with Bakugo but he made it clear he didn't want me around anymore. I should've never been so clingy with him. I inhaled some of the joint in my hand before handing it back to Shoto.
"When are you two going to make up?"
"Huh?"
Shoto took a hit before handing it back to me.
"You and that hot-head of yours"
"I don't think he wants me back, he said he regretted dating me"
"Damn that's too bad"
I took my hit before handing it back to him.
"Yeah but there's nothing I can do"
Shoto shrugged as he hit it before handing it back. Izuku tried to take it from me but he was too drunk to actually do it. So Shoto shotgun him making Izuku smile and cuddle into him more.
"See that's what I miss with him"
"Then go make him see you want him back"
"But he hates me Shoto"
"So, look you can do one of two things"
"Yeah like what?"
"Well for one go to him and make up or go find someone else"
"But I couldn't do that"
"Then go make up with him cause man I love you like a brother but I'm tired of sharing my boyfriend"
I couldn't help but chuckle at how different Shoto was when high.
"You're right"
I gave him the rest of the joint before walking over to Kiri and the others.
"Hey, have any of you seen Kat"
"Bakubro went to the roof I think"
"Yeah something about 'not wanting to see this shit' or something"
I thanked them and went to the roof, once there I saw Bakugo laying on the ground with empty cups around him.
"Oh Kat"
I must have spooked him as he jumped at the sound of my voice. When he looked at me that's when I saw it, how much of a mess he was. The thing about Bakugo was when he drank there was two side you could get. The loud drunk, who's trying to fight everyone and everything. Or the sad drunk, who cried about how useless he felt. And right now he was the sad drunk as he was crying and it showed.
"M-M/n *Hiccup* why you not love m-me?"
I walked over to him and wiped his tears away.
"I do love you Kat"
"But *hiccup* Deku...you *hiccup* but mine"
He started to cry again as he tried to talk.
"Kat please calm down"
He looked at me with tears running down his cheeks and his face red from the many drinks he had.
"We'll talk more later on but first let's get you to bed"
"No~ *hiccup*"
I smiled at him as I picked him up and took him to my room to watch after him.

The next morning Bakugo woke up with a killer headache, he looked around and realized he wasn't in his room. He was nervous as he didn't want to have slept with someone. However the scent of (your choice) was in the air and all over the blanket he was covered in.
"M/n"
He whispered softly as he brought the blanket to his nose welcoming the scent. The door to the room opened and M/n had walked in shirtless. Bakugo looked at M/n's chest and blushed as he's never seen M/n like that before. His eyes went from M/n's chest to his sweats before slowly going back up his body. Finally he looked at M/n's face only to see M/n looking back at him, smirking.
"Like what you see?"
"Shut up, dork!"
"*chuckles* Sure whatever you want"
M/n handed him some pain killers.
"For your head"
"T-thanks"
Bakugo mumbled as he took the pills from M/n and took them. He wanted to look back at M/n's body but then remembered how they're not together. M/n could sense something was on Bakugo's mind so he asked him.
"What's in that pretty little head of yours dear?"
"S-shut up loser and it's none of your concern"
"Ok"
M/n grabbed a shirt off his dresser and put it on as Bakugo watched him.
"Well I guess I'll go then"
"Wait, go where?"
"Oh Izuku asked-"
"Arrg! Why do you always go to him?! What about me?!"
Bakugo started breaking down again as he couldn't do it anymore.
"He has fuckin half and half, so why do he gets to have you too?! You're my boyfriend not he's, mine!"
Bakugo hid his face with the blanket as he cried, not wanting M/n to see him look so weak.
"Bakugo"
M/n called out to him but he didn't look up.
"Bakugo look at me"
Still the said male refused as he felt weak.
"Kat!"
Hearing the nickname M/n called him, Bakugo looked up only for M/n to kiss him. Bakugo melted into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around M/n's neck. When they pulled away for air M/n looked at Bakugo and kissed his cheek.
"I will always love you"
"But Deku-"
"Was only trying to cheer me up but kept talking about Shoto"
"So you two weren't..."
"No we weren't, I can't be with anyone but you dear"
"You mean it"
"Yes dear I do"
Bakugo was happy to hear that M/n wasn't with Izuku and only loved him.
"I'm sorry for pushing you away"
"It's ok de-"
"No it's not, I know you only mean well but I hurt you instead"
M/n kissed Bakugo's head as he held him close.
"I can never be mad at you dear, I love you"

Everyone was in the main room chatting and taking care of their hangovers. M/n and Bakugo walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. Everyone was looking at the two wondering if they got back together, so Izuku went to M/n to talk to him.
"Hey M/n"
"Oh Izuku hey"
"How are you-"
Bakugo cut Izuku off.
"Listen here nerd M/n is mine so fuck off"
"But I wasn't-
"Just go back to your own boyfriend"
Izuku held his hands up as he walked back to Shoto who looked at M/n. M/n held Bakugo's waist trying to calm him down.
"Dear, don't worry I'm all yours"
"Damn right you are"
Bakugo snuggled into M/n's chest more as he felt happy with things. So yeah maybe sometimes things aren't going to be so great, but with love anything is possible. Bakugo and M/n's relationship was real proof of that.

"Who dyed my hair pink?!"
"I think Denki finally woke up"