Iida X MR (F)

"Oh my god guys guess what?" Denki had yelled when he ran into the main room of the dorms where everyone was hanging out.

"Shut up Sparky!!" -Bakugo
"What is it Denki" -Kiri
"I think Iida is dating someone" -Denki
"Wait what" -Mina
"No way Iida would never" -Momo
"But I saw him hugging someone outside the gate and then leaving with them" -Denki
"It could be someone in his family" -Deku
"But this guy looked really hot" -Denki
"Denki just stop you can't trick us" -Mina
Denki pouted as no one believed him but he swears he saw Iida leave with a hot dude.

[In the Aizawa household]
M/n Aizawa had just got home and walked in letting the person he had with him in. 
"Is your father here?"
"Huh oh no he had some papers to do"
"S-so we're here a-alone?"
"Iida it's ok it's not like we're going to do anything"
"I-i know that"
M/n just chuckled at his boyfriend's action before going to his room. Iida followed M/n to the room, now he knew that they weren't going to do anything like... that. But his was still nervous being at his boyfriend's house which is his teacher's house. So he was very nervous and M/n could tell so he walked behind Iida and hugged his love. 
"Don't worry, if my father comes home I'll be here to protect you"
"I know but it's still strange dating my teacher's son"
"Then don't think of me as his son"
"M/n that's not what I meant"
Iida felt bad he knew M/n didn't like to be seen as only as Eraserhead's son because that's all people called him. M/n knew Iida didn't mean any harm but the thought that once again his last name was all people saw.
"M/n"
Iida turned to face M/n and looked up at his lover.
"Hmm"
"I'm sorry"
"It's ok I know what you meant"
M/n kissed Iida and hugged him closer as he was welcoming the warmth Iida was giving him. The two decided to lay down and cuddle and at some point they fell asleep. M/n was the first to wake up, he looked down at the boy sleeping on his chest
"I'm glad I have you"
M/n gave Iida a kiss before carefully getting up and going to get something to drink. Grabbing a glass of water and sitting at the counter M/n had failed to notice his father.
"If your skills of detecting people are this bad we will have to work on them more"
"Ah! dad"
"Nice for you to finally notice son"
"When did you get here"
"Not too long but long enough"
"Oh ok"
Shota went to leave but decided to leave M/n with a little tip.
"Oh and next time you invite your boyfriend let me know"
"Wait what"
"But a good choice at least he's not a trouble maker like the others"
M/n watched his dad leave before going back to Iida. When he walked in he saw Iida was up and looking for him.
"Well I went to get something to drink and ran into my dad"
Iida began to panic but M/n calmed him down.
"Hey don't worry he knows and is ok with us"
"R-really"
M/n nodded before he laid back down with Iida.
"I'm glad to have days like this with you M/n"
"Me too love"
Iida leans up to give M/n a kiss before snuggling into his chest making M/n smile.

The next day Iida had to go back to his dorm to change as for M/n was taking him out on a date. When he walked in he saw that everyone was already up and looked his way.
"Iida hey where have you been" -Deku
"Huh oh no where important"
"Iida are you dating someone?" -Mina
"Huh w-why are you a-asking that"
"Denki said he saw you with a hot guy" -Kiri
"Yeah so are you dating someone" -Denki
Iida blushed and ran up to his room to get dressed and once he was done he just ran back out. Watching the normally calm and collected male run out trying to avoid them, this made the class want to spy on him. They followed Iida to the gate and saw the man Denki just smirked when he saw the hot guy from before. They watched as Iida hugged and kissed the man which shocked them all but while they were busy being shocked at the fact Iida kissed someone. The couple had already left and went on their date. M/n took Iida to a nice spot he had found one day where there was a picnic laid out for the two and some books in case Iida wanted to read.
"Oh M/n"
"I know it's not much but-"
"I love it thank you"
"Anything for you my love"
Iida and M/n spent the day there enjoying each other's company and not caring about anything but each other.
When the day was over M/n took Iida back to the dorms and left but not before giving him a kiss which made Iida blush as he ran into the building. The next day Shota told M/n that he was going to do his training with his class (mainly cause Shota wanted to just get more time to sleep) so here M/n was walking to the training grounds. When he arrived Deku was the first to see him and walked over.
"Hello I'm Izuku Midoriya how can I help you?"
"Oh my dad said to come here"
"Who is your father"
"Oh it's-
"M/n hurry up and get over here"
Shota called M/n to stand next to him and Deku getting back in line Shota looked at his class.
"Ok everyone this is M/n Aizawa and yes he's my son.
"You have a son?" -Mina
"It's nice to meet you" -Kiri
"Oh my- it's you!!" -Denki
"Huh?"
"What are you talking about now Denki?" -Mina
"It's the guy who picked up Iida" -Denki
Everyone looked at M/n then Iida then back at M/n then the shock wore off and they freaked out.
"Shut up!!"
"Sorry Mr. Aizawa" -1A
"Iida you're dating M/n" -Deku
"Um y-yes"
Everyone was asking Iida questions and M/n could tell it was upsetting Iida so he pulled Iida towards him.
"Please don't do that he was uncomfortable"
Everyone said sorry before backing up letting the two walk off to the side for a moment.
"Are you ok love"
"Yes thank you"
"No problem love"
M/n gave Iida a kiss on his head before walking back so they can start the training.