Mina Ashido X ESPer Quirk! MR (F)

Key for this oneshot:

Mother name: M/n
Father name: F/n
Your name: Y/n 

Y/n L/n the son of two Legendary heroes but unlike some parents (*cough*Endeavor*cough*) M/n's parents could careless about if he married someone with a strong quirk. F/n L/n and M/n L/n were proud of their son for getting into UA and making it into class 1B. And when Y/n told them he was dating someone his mother was happy to meet the person who captured her son's heart. Mina Ashido the cute pink girl from 1A (as Y/n had explained to his parents) was the girl to win Y/n's heart.

Right now the L/n family and Mina was having a picnic in the park and enjoying the sunny day.
"Oh Mina I'm so happy to have you as a daughter in law"
"Mom! We are still too young for that!"
"Oh hush up Y/n I'm just saying she will be a great daughter in law"
"Oh thank you Mrs.L/n"
"Oh dear please just call me M/n"
"Yes ma'am"
"So Y/n how have school been"
"Oh it's good just tiring sometimes"
"Yeah and it doesn't help that they are adding more training"
"Oh you poor dears but to become heroes you have to do the work"
"We know mom"
The family continued to chat and enjoy their time until M/n heard sometime that upset her.
"You know I'm surprised they let a kid be a hero"
"Huh who"
"The hero (mother's hero name)"
"What is she really a kid"
"I think so I mean have you seen how short she is"
F/n and Y/n watched as M/n was getting mad at the teens' words and they feared she might-.
Too late M/n had stormed over to the teens and was yelling at them about respecting their elders and the heroes who keep them safe. Needless to say F/n had to pull his wife away from the teens.
"Wow your mom doesn't like being called sh-"
"Don't finish that word, and yeah she hates it"
"How come"
"Well from what dad says when they were in school she always got picked on and at on point almost got kicked out cause everyone thought she was a kid"
"Just because of her height"
"Yeah but she was able to show that just because she was not as tall as everyone doesn't mean she was useless"
"Wow your mom is so cool"
"Yeah she is"
Mina moved closer to Y/n and cuddle with him as she was wondering about their future together.

Meanwhile F/n had calmed M/n down and they started to make their way to the two teens. Until they had a vision about the two when the vision stopped they just smiled at each other.
"See I told you"
"Oh hush M/n besides I knew Y/n would pick a good one"
"I bet he used his quirk before asking her out"
"Knowing him he probably did"
"Yeah just like how you did"
"what I wanted to be sure"
"Mmhm"
The two gave each other a kiss before going over to the kids.

After Y/n and Mina had graduated and became heroes the two had moved in together and three years later Y/n asked Mina to marry him and she said yes. Then soon they brought a beautiful girl into the world and named her d/n L/n. 

(Sorry its short please forgive me but I was clueless on this one)