Corazon X UMR (A) Pt.1

Law was passed out and Corazon was panicking as he didn't know what to do. Then a thought came to mind and he started heading to a hidden island. It took some time before he reached the secret island. Picking up Law he ran onto the island trying to find the house hidden within the forest.
"M/n! Are you there?!"
He banged on the door while yelling for M/n.
"What are you doing here Rosina- oh that's right it's Corazon now"
Turning around Corazon saw the h/c hair male he was looking for.
"Please M/n I need your help!"
"My help?! After what you did! Do you think I'm stupid?!"
"Please M/n he'll die if you don't help!"
M/n finally looked down at Corazon's arms and saw a boy.
"He has-"
"Please help him I know you can"
M/n sighed and opened his door letting Corazon bring the boy inside.
"Look I'm doing this for him not you. I won't forgive what you did"
"I......I know just please help him"
M/n told him what room to put the boy before locking him out. Corazon paced as he waited to hear anything about how Law was. But he didn't hear anything as the whole time M/n never came out. Meanwhile inside M/n was busy trying to clean Law's blood. It wasn't a easy thing to do but M/n has done this before. Once for his brother, his mother and brother had it. They had the white lead disease and their mother died first. They were turned down by everyone, nobody wanted to help.
"Don't worry kid I'll do as much as I can to save you"
Looking at Law M/n remembered when his own brother laid on the bed. How his brother told him to not worry that he knew it was too late for him. How before his brother took his last breath he made Rosinante promise to protect M/n. M/n shook his head getting rid of the memories. Right now he wanted to save this kid.

The whole night M/n worked on cleaning the lead from Law's blood. He had even passed out right before he could see if Law's blood was clean.

(Law's pov)
Man my body hurts too much. I tried to sit up but my body hurts too much. Looking around I noticed I wasn't outside like I was before passing out. Did Corazon find a doctor? I questioned as I saw all the medicine and herbs around the room. It doesn't matter they won't be able to help me anyways. I finally noticed the doctor, I guess that's who they are. Geez what kind of doctor falls asleep when they have a patient. I went to get up but ended up falling.

The sound of something falling woke up M/n. Looking at where the sound came from M/n saw Law on the ground.
"Oh no you can't get up yet your body is too weak right now"
M/n carefully picked up Law laying him back on the bed.
"I don't need your help!"
M/n was taken back by Law yelling at him. But know the boy didn't know him and could be scared.
"It's ok little one I won't hurt you but you shouldn't push your body too much"
"Shut up! I don't need you and there's nothing you can do to help me!"
"Huh oh right the lead!"
M/n quickly drew some of Law's blood and checked it.
"Yes I did it!"
Law was confused and scared, what did this stranger do to him. M/n turned to the boy and grabbed him by his shoulders.
"Your blood it's clean! You're going to be ok"
Tears fell from Law's eyes.
"I'm........going to live?"
"Yes you are, you're going to be able to grow up now"
A knock came from the door.
"M/n please just talk to me, is Law ok?"
M/n ignored Corazon as he walked away from Law. Law looked at the door then back at M/n.
"You know Corazon?"
"You can go but should take it easy"
Law watched as M/n went back to his desk. Just as Law was about to open the door Corazon started talking again.
"Please M/n I'm sorry I listened to Doflamingo and left you just please help the kid"
M/n ignored Corazon's words as he went back to researching. Law was confused about what was going on. Who was this M/n and how did he know Corazon? Law walked out the door and saw Corazon at the door.
"Law you're ok!"
Corazon hugged the boy as he was happy that he was ok now.
"Thank-"
Corazon looked up and saw the door was closed with M/n on the other side.
"-you"
"Oi Corazon what's the deal with you two?"
"Don't worry about it kid"
Corazon walked from the door leaving Law behind as he went outside.