Bokuto X SMR (S)

After a long day at work M/n finally got home and was ready to see his love. Opening the door he was greeted with silence instead of Bokuto running up to him.

M/n's pov

It was strange not having Bokuto running up to me when I walked in. Sighing, I walked to the room. Maybe he fell asleep again. As I walked towards the room I heard moaning.

'Is Bokuto cheating on me?' I thought to myself as I stood in front of the door. I quietly opened the door and saw a surprising site. There on our shared bed was my lover playing with himself. I moved inside still making my presence unknown and sat in a chair in the corner.

Bokuto's pov

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't help it. M/n has a rule about me playing with myself when he's not home. But it's been a while since we last did anything and I got needy. So here I am laid back on our bed thrusting a vibrator in my needy hole.

"Ah~ M-m/n~" I moaned as i thought about him fucking me as i had one hand thrusting the toy into my hole. I had my other one pinching and twisting my nipples like M/n would. God I can imagine him over me, my arms tied and him going at a fast pace just the thought was bringing me close to release.

"M/n~ g-gonna cum~"

"Oh really baby boy~" I stopped my movement and covered myself. I looked and saw the male i was dreaming of in the corner of our room, his cock in his hand as he was jerking off to me.

"H-how long w-was"

"Long enough to see a slut about to get off without permission" he got up and slowly walked over to me kicking the bottom half of his clothes off as he walked over.

"I'm sorry i-"

"Shut up" I let out a whine when he said that he gripped my chin tilting my head up so I was looking into his eyes.

"You've been naughty~"

"I'm sorry daddy"

"You know the rules baby now it's time for punishment~" he pulled away going to the closet he grabbed a box and walked back over. he sat the box on the bed before pulling out a pair of handcuffs. he cuffed my hands to the headboard and pulled the cover off me leaving exposed. Then he grabbed something else i couldn't see he crawled over me. He kissed my chest slowly, going to my nipples and taking one into his mouth. I let out a small moan as he sucked my nipple then I felt something go around my dick.

"This should help you not cum until I think you deserved it," he said, pulling away. I looked and saw he had put a cockring on me. He sat back on his legs grabbing the toy I had earlier.

"You should be stretched already" he said before thrusting the toy in me.

"AH!~ D-daddy~" i can feel it but it still could never fill me up like M/n.

"That's it moan like the slut you are~" he thrust the toy faster i can feel my previous release come back.

"I-i'm gonna~ C-cuM~"

"Go ahead and try slut~" the knot snapped but nothing came out. I whined at the denial he pulled the toy out leaving me empty as he uncuffed me from the headboard but cuff my hand behind my back he forced me on my knees pushing his cock in my face.