Kuroo X SMR (S)

Ever wondered what it was like dating the school's horniest yet nerdiest guy. In one word M/n could tell you how it was, annoying. Kuroo is always doing the nerdiest pickup lines or teasing M/n during class. 

One time M/n was writing down notes when he felt a hand on his thigh. He already knew it was Kuroo, they were desk mates, he sighed and removed his hand. Only for Kuroo to put it back but up higher this time, each time M/n would remove his hand Kuroo would put it back higher up M/n's leg. This kept happening until Kuroo had grabbed M/n's dick through his pants, making the top jump and hit his knee on his desk. When the teacher asked if he was ok, he just said he accidentally hit his knee. Kuroo just smirked before removing his hand and going back to copying M/n's notes.

So today M/n decided to do something to punish Kuroo. He went to the morning practice with Kuroo and decided to start working on his plan. As they were there early and the only ones in the club room, M/n had removed his shirt and waited for Kuroo to remove his as well. M/n walked up behind him and kissed his shoulders and he felt up his sides.
"M/n~ w-what are you doing?"
M/n ignored him and continued to mark his shoulder before moving to his neck, kissing and sucking on it. His hand almost slipped under Kuroo's pants but he pulled away, before Kuroo could complain the others started to show up. Kuroo groaned and went back to getting changed, M/n just smirked to himself as he knew Kuroo was getting pouty.

Throughout the day M/n would do this to Kuroo, teasing him then just walked away. In math class, M/n sits behind Kuroo so it gave him the chance to whisper things into Kuroo's ear as he had to pass papers forward. Or even the chance to trail his finger over his neck as he reached for papers being passed back.

In science, which was the class  Kuroo had teased M/n in, M/n was the one placing his hand on Kuroo's leg. Moving his hands up and down his thigh, making Kuroo let out a small whimper. He even decided to go a little farther and started rubbing Kuroo through his pants. The bedhead male covered his face as he tried to not moan, he was having trouble focusing.
"Kuroo, are you feeling unwell?"
The teacher asked.
"Miss, I'll take him to the nurse"
"Ok L/n, make sure he's ok before returning"
"Yes ma'am"
M/n helped Kuroo out of the classroom and walked with his arm around his waist down the hall.
"M-M/n, please"
"Shh dear, the fun has only begun"
M/n whispered in his ear before taking him into the restroom and pushing him into a stall. M/n closed the lid of the toilet and sat down before pulling Kuroo on his lap. Kuroo started grinding against M/n, wanting some kind of relief. M/n held his hips and smirked at how needy Kuroo became, just from being teased all day.
"P-please, M/n~"
M/n pulled Kuroo's pants down and went to push his fingers into the bottom. However M/n felt a butt plug in the way instead. M/n slowly pulled it out before pushing it back in.
"I'm guessing this is why you were more sensitive than normal"
Kuroo had let out a needy whine as he grinded against M/n's bulge. M/n unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick before thrusting into Kuroo. 
"Haah!~"
"Shh baby, you don't want people to hear. Right?"
Kuroo covered his mouth as M/n started thrusting into him. M/n gripped his hips as he thrusted up into Kuroo, making him moan into his hands. M/n moved Kuroo's hands and kissed him deeply as he continued to thrust into him. Kuroo's moans were swallowed by M/n, Kuroo gripped M/n's hair as he started bouncing on M/n. Making M/n hit deep inside him, he was happy M/n was kissing him or people would hear his moans. But then someone had walked in the restroom, Kuroo had stopped moving in fear of being caught. M/n smirked and pushed Kuroo against the stall door before thrusting back into him. Kuroo quickly covered his mouth as a loud moan almost past his lips. M/n continued to thrust into Kuroo before reaching around and grabbing his dick. M/n stroked Kuroo at the same pace as he thrusted into him. Kuroo had to bite his lips as well as cover his mouth to keep from making any sound. After a while the person left and M/n thrusted roughly into Kuroo making him moan loudly and cum on the stall door.
"Ah!~ haah~ ngha"
M/n thrusted a few more times for cumming inside of Kuroo. Once he finished he pulled out and pushed the butt plug into Kuroo's hole.
"Don't worry I'll tell the guys practice is canceled"
M/n fixed their clothes and texted Kenma to get their things and that practice was canceled. Then he picked up Kuroo and took him home, but not before passing a blushing guy that looked at them. M/n looked at the guy and smirked before signaling him to not tell before walking away with Kuroo. 

Maybe now Kuroo will stop teasing M/n in class.

He didn't, instead he just did it more for the 'punishment'.