Corazon X UMR Pt.2

M/n woke up in a dark room and tied up to a pole. He tried to get free but couldn't then the door opened. A tall male with blonde hair and a large coat walked in.
"So you're the lovely M/n, the one who captured my brother's heart"
"P-please let me go"
"Unfortunately for you, I can't do that right now"
"Why are you doing this?!"
"I don't have to explain myself to you"
Doflamingo walked back out leaving M/n in the cold and dark room.
"Let me go, please!"
M/n cried as he held his head down and cried, he felt hopeless as he couldn't get free.

Corazon was making his way to his brother's boat to save his husband from his brother. His heart racing as he feared what Doflamingo might be doing to his husband.

Back on the ship, M/n was standing in front of Doflamingo with his hands still tied. M/n looked at the ground as he was scared to look at the man in front of him.
"Look at me"
M/n slowly looked up at Doflamingo.
"You're very pretty, I could see why my brother wanted to protect you"
"Please just let me go"
"No why should I do that? I'm sure I could get a pretty penny from you"
M/n's eyes widened when Doflamingo mentioned selling him.
"Or I could keep you for myself"
M/n tried to step back but was pushed forward by one of the crew members.
"Doffy!"
"Looks like my brother is here"
Then Corazon stormed into the room and ran over to M/n.
"Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?"
"Rosinante, you came for me?"
"Of course I did, you're my husband"
Corazon freed M/n's hands and picked him up.
"Corazon, you can't be serious and love this man"
"You don't get to say anything!"
Corazon went to walk out but was blocked by Doflamingo's crew members.
"I don't think you're going anywhere"
Doflamingo stood up and walked towards the two lovers.
"Now you can finally leave him or...die trying to save him"
Corazon held M/n close as he glared at his brother.
"I'm not abandoning him again!"
"Then you'll die protecting him"
Doflamingo signaled for his crew to kill the two lovers. Corazon tightened his grip on M/n before running with the s/c male in his arms. Corazon put M/n on the boat he came on before heading back on to the larger boat. M/n grabbed his wrist.
"Don't go please!"
Corazon kissed M/n passionately before pulling away and looking into his eyes.
"I have to, if not he won't stop until you're hurt"
"Please...don't leave me again"
M/n looked at Corazon with tears in his eyes. Corazon placed his hand on M/n's cheek and kissed him once again before pushing the boat out to sea. M/n cried as the boat moved farther from his husband. Corazon watched as the boat moved farther and farther getting M/n safer away.
"I will always love you"
He mumbled before looking at his brother and crew.
"So you're letting him go"
"No just going to stop you for good"

M/n made it back to his home and fell to the ground crying as he remembered Rosinante sacrificed himself for him. Law heard crying and ran out of the house only to see M/n but not Corazon.
"Where's Corazon? Hey doctor, where's Corazon?"
M/n looked up at Law and shook his head.
"He...he sacrificed himself to save...me"
Law didn't know what to feel, yes he wanted to kill Corazon but he grew to like being around the klutz. Law started to tear up and ran over to M/n and hugged him as they cried together.

"And that's the story of how I got to raise Law"
M/n finished the story to Luffy and his friends.
"Ma, you didn't have to tell them that story"
Law sulked as he brought over the food.
"It's a great story, sir"
"Yeah, I didn't know you saved his life that's so cool"
M/n smiled at the 'friends' Law made out on the great blue. He was shocked when his son brought home people but was still happy. He offered to let them stay the night before traveling back out.
"Wait, what happened to your husband?"
"Yeah, did he really die fighting his brother?"
"Oi! Don't say things like that!"
"No, Law it's ok"
M/n smiled softly.
"Well if you must know he-"
M/n was cut off when another voice entered the home.
"Darling, I'm home- Ah!"
Corazon walked in the home but managed to trip.
"Welcome home, Law brought home some friends"
"They're not my friends!"
M/n walked over to Corazon and helped him up.
"As you can see, my husband came back to me"
They were amazed as they looked at the couple before looking over at Law who had a small smile on his face. Law was happy to have his parents, even if he and Corazon still don't get along well. He was happy for the family he got from it.

(M/n's pov)
I looked at my husband and smiled.
"We did a good job with him"
I said as we looked at Law talking (arguing) with the 'friends' he brought home. I felt Rosinante hug my waist and rest his head on mine.
"We did, didn't we?"
I was happy to have my husband and son home, my little family.