Oikawa X SMR (S)

Oikawa was excited for today and why is that? Well his boyfriend agreed to come watch him practice today.

After begging his boyfriend non-stop he finally agreed.

"Ok guys, Listen up!" yelled the coach "We are having a practice match against Shiratorizawa" after telling the team Shiratorizawa walked in and Oikawa couldn't believe his eyes.

There he was, his boyfriend, walking and talking to Wakatoshi Ushijima, his revival. Oikawa stumped over to m/n when he stood in front of his boyfriend he huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hey babe, how are you" m/n asked

"Don't talk to me you traitor"

"What's wrong love" confused m/n tried to hug Oikawa only to have Oikawa turn away from him.

"Brother, it seems he's mad at you," said Wakatoshi.

"Wait, brother?" Now Oikawa was confused.

"Yes Wakatoshi is my brother, did i not tell you?" answered m/n.

"No! You didn't" Oikawa couldn't believe it.

"Oi shittykawa stop making a big deal about it!" yelled Iwazumi.

After calming down they started the match Seijoh came close to winning but in the end Shiratorizawa still won. M/n took his grumpy boyfriend to his house hoping he could cheer up the setter. After a few hours of trying things like watching alien movies to giving him milk bread the setter was still upset.

"Babe what can I do to cheer you up" m/n said running out of ideas. But he still got no answer so he tried one last idea. Walking over to his boyfriend who sat on the couch pouting. M/n picked him up and went to his bedroom.

"Hey what are you doing, put me down" Oikawa yelled as he was hitting m/n's back. Next thing he knew he was thrown onto the bed with his boyfriend on top of him. M/n pulled Oikawa into a kiss sliding his tongue over his bottom lip. To which Oikawa refused to open so he moved one of his hands up Oikawa's shirt and pinched his nipple making him gasp. M/n used that and slid his tongue in his mouth. Their tongues danced after a few minutes m/n pulled away, letting him and Oikawa breath, then he moved to his neck kissing and bite making marks.

"Ahh~" Oikawa moaned yes he was mad at m/n but he knew he could never turn down the chance to have m/n fuck him silly. He grabs and tries to take off m/n's shirt wanting to touch his body giving Oikawa what he wanted m/n pulled his shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. Oikawa couldn't help but drool at m/n's body feeling his abs. Moving his hands to m/n's h/c hair giving it a good tug, making m/n let out a groan turning Oikawa on even more.

"Please fuck me m/n" Oikawa begged.

"I need to prep you first" m/n then reached over to his side table grabbing a bottle of lube. He pours some on his fingers then puts them in one at a time. Slowly moving them in and out of Oikawa making sure to stretch him enough after a few minutes Oikawa is a moaning mess.

"P-please~ put~ i-it~ in" He begged again trying to pull m/n closer with his legs.

"Ok baby" finally giving Oikawa what he wanted m/n slowly entered making sure to not hurt his lover.

"A-Ah~ so b-big~"

"So t-tight" m/n started moving a little faster.

"H-harder~ please" m/n then goes harder and faster. All throughout the room the only thing heard was the sound of skin slapping against each other, Oikawa's moans, M/n's groans, and the headboard hitting the wall.

"A-ah~ i'm c-close" Oikawa moaned.

"Me t-too" going at an inhuman pace m/n feels Oikawa get tighter.

"A-Ah~!!" with a moan Oikawa came digging his nails into m/n's back. Making scratches with few more thrust m/n cums in Oikawa. After releasing his load m/n pulls out of his boyfriend who is close to passing out.

"I love you Oikawa"

"I love you too M/n"