Semi X UMR (S)

⚠️This has some content that might be disturbing if uncomfortable please skip⚠️

M/n woke up in an unfamiliar room. He tried to leave only to find out his hands were handcuffed to the headboard of the bed he was laying on. Fear filled his mind as he kept tugging on the handcuffs trying to get free.

"Stop that you'll hurt yourself" a voice called out, looking over at the voice. There on the ground was m/n's best friend Goshiki tied up in the corner.

"We are-" he was cut off by the door of the room opening and walked in Eita Semi, their teammate.

"Eita we need to get out of here" m/n told the setter.

"What are you talking about m/n?"

"M/n, Semi-san is the one who did this"

"Shut up!" Semi yelled as he kicked Goshiki in the side.

"What, why?"

"Because I love you m/n but then I found out Goshiki here has a crush on you and I can't have that" he explained as he walked over to m/n. Pulling him into a kiss m/n tried to pull away but Semi held him in place. Sliding his tongue over m/n's bottom lip but m/n kept his mouth shut. Which angered Semi so he moved his hand under m/n's shirt. Toying with the smaller male's nipples twisting them causing m/n to gasp. Allowing Semi to slip his tongue into his mouth.

"Leave him alone!" yelled Goshiki causing Semi to pull away from m/n. Who was panting from the kiss, Semi turned and glared at the tied male in the corner then he got an idea.

"How about this" he said as he pulled m/n into his lap with legs spread open and his still cuffed hands in front of him.

"If I can get m/n to beg for me to fuck him you will shut up and watch but if I can't I will let him go" Goshiki agreed but not knowing that Semi had injected a drug into m/n as they were talking. Grabbing a pair of scissors, Semi cut m/n's shirt giving him room to work Moving his hands up and down m/n's sides as he kissed and nipped his neck.

"Eita p-please don't" m/n begged as he felt Semi's hands play with his nipples.

"Shh it will feel good soon" whispered Semi as he continued to play with the male's nipples. Slowly sliding one of his hands down to m/n's pants rubbing the boy's crotch. As m/n was trying to not give in but he felt his body starting to heat up. He could feel the lust building up within him. 

Pulling m/n's pants down Semi managed to get them off leaving the boy in his boxers. Goshiki was looking away as this was happening. He prayed that m/n wouldn't give into Semi; he was trying to free his hands. M/n couldn't help but want more he didn't understand why but he needed more pleasure his body was burning with lust and he wanted relief

"Eita~ m-more~" m/n moaned out, shocking both males. Semi was surprised as he didn't think the drug would work but was happy. However Goshiki felt heartbroken as his crush begged for someone else in front of him.

"M/n don't give in please!" he cried out hoping he could change his mind but m/n didn't pay him any mind. As he started to grind against Semi's clothe dick wanting more.