Hinata X SMR (S)

The Karasuno boys volleyball team has been staring at the human tangargin on the team also known as Shoyo Hinata. You see the boys have noticed that the ball of sunshine has been coming to practice with 'bruises' on him. And everyone was worried about him, even Tsukishima was concerned about the shrimp.

"Hey guys" Suga spoke, getting their attention. They all looked at the silver haired boy. "Do you think Hinata is getting bullied?"

"No, he would tell us if he was," replied the team captain Daichi.

Just as Suga was about to reply Hinata walked up to them.

"Hey guys what are we talking about?" he asked

"Nothing!" yelled half of the group.

"Oh ok then i'll see you guys tomorrow" and with that Hinata walked out the gym.

"We should follow him," Noya suggested after he saw that Hinata was far from them.

"I don't know," protested Asahi.

"Noya's right, that way we can find out what's happening to him," explained Tanaka.

After some arguing they agreed to follow the boy. As they walked a little bit far behind Hinata making sure to not be seen.

"Um guys" spoke up Yamaguchi.

"What is it Yamaguchi?" asked Suga.

"This isn't the way to Hinata's house"

"What!?!?" whispers yelled some of the group.

"What do you mean Yams?" asked Tsuki.

"Well, when we had to do a group project he went the complete opposite way"

"So where is he going?" questioned Daichi. As they continued to follow Hinata they wandered where Hinata was going. After a while they saw Hinata stop in front of a house.

"What is he doing here?" Kageyama wandered as the house looked familiar.

They watched Hinata knock on the door and a few seconds later a tall male answered the door. The male had brown hair, e/c eyes, and they saw tattoos and piercings on the male who was towering over Hinata.

 The male had brown hair, e/c eyes, and they saw tattoos and piercings on the male who was towering over Hinata

"Who is that?"

"Is he threatening Hinata?"

"He looks like a bad guy"