Kenma X SMR (S)

Kenma looked down at his game but wasn't focused on it as he could hear him laugh with others. Who may we be talking about well M/n L/n aka Kenma's boyfriend, who hasn't been giving Kenma any attention recently. Which at first Kenma was ok with as he likes having time to play his games but it's been almost three weeks. Kenma has gotten tired of not having his boyfriend to cuddle with as he tries to beat a boss. He's missed not having M/n bring him real food and making sure he was drinking water during his games. He just misses everything the male did for him and he didn't realize it until M/n stopped.

Looking up he watched as his boyfriend talked to Lev trying to help him. Seeing how M/n smiled and talked to the others made a strange feeling awakened in Kenma. He didn't like how they was taking M/n's attention from him. He didn't like how they could easily make M/n smile and laugh while he couldn't. He wants his boyfriend's attention back and he wants it now but he doesn't want to cause a scene.

(M/n's pov)
"Um M/n"
"Yeah Lev?"
"Why is Kenma glaring at me?"
I looked over at Kenma to see him looking at his game.
"He's not, he's playing his game"
I went back to showing him how to block as he sucked at it. However I was dragged away, looking at who was pulling me away I saw Kenma.
"Kenma? Is everything ok?"
He didn't answer me and just kept dragging me somewhere. I just let him drag me to wherever, which ended up being an old classroom no one uses.
"Kenma what's wrong? Talk to me"
He didn't say anything and just hugged me, worrying me a little. Kenma wasn't one big on PDA so this was not normal for him.
"Kenma please tell me what's wrong?"
He talked but it was muffled as he had his face in my chest. I moved back a little so I could look at him.
"What was that?"
"I don't like this"
"Like what?"
"You......not paying attention to me anymore"
I pulled him back into the hug and rubbed his back.
"I'm sorry baby I've been so busy and figured you were ok with the lack of attention"
"Well I'm not and I want your attention back"

M/n smiled softly as he held his smaller boyfriend in his arms. Kenma was happy but wanted more so he moved his hands to M/n's pants.
"Kenma?"
"Please"
"We can't, we're at school"
Kenma didn't like being told no, so he huffed and walked away. M/n thought he decided to wait until they got home. No Kenma decided he was going to tease M/n during the rest of practice. And if that wasn't enough he also acted flirty with Kuroo to make sure M/n got the message. Kuroo was confused at first when Kenma was acting flirty. But when he looked at M/n seeing how he was glaring at the two he understood what Kenma was doing.
"You know he's going to punish you right"
Kuroo whispered into Kenma's ear.
"So what? He needs to learn I don't need him"
"Did you two fight or...."
"He hasn't been giving me any attention recently"
"Really? That's all dude you know he's been busy with school and work"
"Even so when I tried to get some attention he blew me off"
Kenma pouted thinking back to when M/n said no earlier.
"So that's why you dragged him off"
"It's not fair that everyone else can have his attention but not me, I'm his boyfriend"
Kuroo chuckled at how Kenma pouted, before thinking about something. He leaned down to Kenma's ear and whispered.
"Then why don't we make him jealous"
Kenma thought about it as he did want to teach M/n a lesson.
"Ok"

(Kuroo's pov)
I know I shouldn't do this but I have to have something with him. And if this is the only way I don't mind but I know it's wrong. He's my friend and has a boyfriend but when I look at him. I can't help the feelings I get, the way my heart wants him.

Kenma and Kuroo continued to flirt and act lovey dovey with each other. M/n watched with venom running through his veins. The way Kuroo touched Kenma or when Kenma batted his eyes at Kuroo. The others around M/n was scared as he had a dark area around him. His grip on the volleyball in his hand tightening. So tight it almost busted the ball, which scared the others.