Tanjiro X SMR (F)

Sweat was pouring down his face as he continued to workout. Every now and then you could see his muscles flex as he moved. The way his hair stuck to his face as he had been at this nearly all day. M/n Uzui the younger brother of the sound Hashira and the crush of Tanjiro. Tanjiro was sitting on the ground a few feet from M/n. Tanjiro watched as the male was working out and training. He was so busy watching M/n he didn't notice the sound Hashira himself. A hand landed on his shoulder startling the boy but he relaxed once he saw who it was.

"What are you doing Tanjiro?" Tengen asked him.

"Um n-nothing" Tanjiro stuttered as he tried to hide his face because he knew he was blushing. Tengen looked up and saw M/n then he started to connect the dots and started laughing.

"HAHAHA! Wait, don't tell me you have a thing for M/n" Tengen laughed and then looked at Tanjiro who was blushing really bright.

"W-what no way"

"You have nothing to fear I shall help you"

"Huh?

"Hey M/n!" Tengen called the male.

"Yeah?" M/n said as he walked over to them

"How's training been?"

"It's been ok, why?"

"I was thinking why not let Tanjiro join?"

"Oh I don't mind"

"Alright I'll leave you two to it" and with that Tengen left. Tanjiro was speechless, did Tengen really just set him up with his crush. Tanjiro was pulled from his thoughts when he saw a hand being waved in front of his face.

"Huh?"

"Are you good there?" M/n asked him.

"O-oh yes! I'm ok"

"That's good so ready to start?"

"Um sure" Tanjiro followed M/n to the middle of the yard and started to stretch. As M/n was stretching Tanjiro was watching his movement. M/n had looked over and saw Tanjiro staring.

"Is everything ok Tanjiro?" he asked him as he walked over to the male.

"U-um yes I-i'm fine"

"Are you sure? Cause your face is red"

"Ah! Yes! I'm sure I'm ok" Tanjiro said as he tried to hide his face with his hands.

"Well then shall we continue?" Tanjiro just nodded his head and then they continued to stretch. Once done they worked out and trained the rest of the day. M/n would catch Tanjiro staring at him every now and then. All while Tanjiro was trying to keep from blushing. For about two months they would always work out or train together. And every time they did Tanjiro's feelings grew for the male. Then M/n was sent out on a mission and Tanjiro was sad that he wouldn't be able to see M/n for a while. So while M/n was gone Tanjiro would sit under the cherry blossom tree that M/n and him would have rested under.

*

*

*