Undertaker X UMR (S/F)

M/n tugged against the ropes holding him down. His vision is taken by the blindfold that covers his eyes. His nude body was shaking from the cold air that was in the room. He tried to listen to every little sound in the room. He hoped he could hear the man that did this to him. All he could hear was the sound of the toy that vibrated against his dick. M/n perked up at the sound of the basement door opening.
"Oh dear it would seem as if you're having some trouble there~ my dear~"
A deep voice cooed as the person walked toward M/n. M/n tried to argue with the male but with the gag in his mouth stopped him.
"Having trouble speaking huh?~"
M/n's muffled words made the male chuckle at his failed attempt to speak.
"You poor thing~ if only you had followed my one simple rule"
M/n had tears pouring from his eyes as he was feeling overstimulated. M/n wanted to curse at the man that did this to him but he couldn't.

(Undertaker's pov)
I looked down at M/n's nude body watching as his tears wet the blindfold. I could see the drool coming from the side of the gag he had on. The site was erotic, it almost makes me want to go ahead and take him. But I mustn't as he needs to be punished. Well it wasn't exactly his fault but still.

M/n tried to beg Undertaker to stop the overwhelming pleasure. He was having dry orgasms as he's been like this for almost  three hours. Undertaker noticed this too but still made no effort to help.
"If you want this to end already just admit that you lead him on"
"Mhmm mmhhm"
What was that?"
Undertaker finally removed the gag from M/n's mouth.
"I d-didn't!"
"Still denying it huh well maybe I can remind you who you belong to"
Undertaker removed everything off M/n's body looking at how much of a mess he was. Tears and drool all over his face not to mention the large mess on his stomach.
"Look at the mess you've became all from a mere toy"
"P-please"
"Shh don't try and get out of your punishment dear"
Undertaker removed his clothes showing off his scared body.
"Ready dear?~"
"N-no more please"
Undertaker ignored him and slammed into him. M/n cried out from the harsh thrust and force of the reaper. Once again he ignored M/n's cries as he continued to thrust in and out of M/n. In the room M/n's cries echoed off the walls. The mixture of pain and pleasure was too much for M/n's body. Not to mention the first part of the punishment that still had a toll on M/n's body. But none of it mattered to the reaper as he couldn't see anything but that filthy demon's hand holding what was his. The way M/n didn't move or push him away just letting the demon feel him up. Thinking back to it Undertaker got madder and went harder on M/n's body, making sure he would remember who he belonged to.
"Haa~ AhA! HuGh~"
"How dare you let him touch what's mine!"
"N-Ah! nGgH~ PleEAse~"
"Shut up! I bet you was ready to get fuck by him"
M/n tried to shake his head but couldn't from how hard Undertaker was going.
"But don't worry I'll make sure you know you are mine, your body and soul is mine!"

Meanwhile back with Sebastian and Ceil

"Sebastian who was that guy from the coffin shop?"
"I would believe he's the lover of Undertaker, my lord"
"Undertaker has a lover?"
"It would seem that way, why?"
"If you knew that then why did you flirt with him?"
"As another way to get the information that we needed sir"
"How so?"
"I notice the moment we walked in he was trying to hide him from us until you had walked up to him. I noticed he was glaring at you for the whole time the two of you talked. So when you asked me to get him to tell you what he knows, I knew that male was something more to him"
"So you used that fact to get him talking"
"Yes my lord"
Ceil sighed as he gets why his butler did what he did. 
"Whatever"
Sebastian looked at Ceil questioning why he was asking about the s/c male.
"My lord is there a reason you ask about him?"
"He just reminds me of someone......an old friend"
Sebastian was now interested in who he reminded Ceil of but knew better than to ask.

Undertaker looked at the unconscious male laying on the mattress on the floor. His eyes scanned M/n's body and looked at all the marks he had left on the s/c male. He left him in the room before returning with a bowl of warm water. He dipped a rag in the bowl and rang out the extra water before gently cleaning M/n's body. Moving the rag over his neck down to his chest before making his way to M/n's lower stomach. Each time he made his way to a new spot he had dipped the rag back into the water before going back to cleaning M/n.
"You have always been so beautiful my dear"
Undertaker finished with M/n's body before moving to his face to clean the dried tears and drool.
"And forever mine"
He traced M/n's lips with his finger before passing a gentle kiss on them.

"After all you sold your soul to me"