Kakashi X SMR (S/F)

Fog filled the room as the temperature rose as well. Looking at the glass door of the shower, nothing inside could be seen. That is until the back of a certain silver haired male hit the glass. His legs wrapped around a s/c waist and his hands gripping h/c hair. The s/c male thrusts into him while marking up his collar and neck. Kakashi was on cloud nine as M/n drilled into him, rearranging his insides.
"HuGh~ NnGh aH~"
Kakashi moaned as he felt M/n deep inside him. M/n smirked at the slightly shorter male who couldn't stop moaning. He kissed from the moaning male's neck to his lips, muffling the moans. The kiss was hot and passionate, filled with desire and need. M/n pulls from the kiss and places Kakashi's feet on the floor with his chest pressed against the glass now. Kakashi whined at the loss of M/n being inside him but moaned loudly when the said male thrust back into him. This new angle made it easier for M/n to hit Kakashi's prostate with each thrust. The silver hair male was panting and moaning against the glass of the shower. His hands pressed firmly against the glass as M/n proceeded to ruin him. As M/n thrust into the moaning male he removed his hands from Kakashi's waist and grabbed his hands instead.
"M-M/n~"
"Kakashi~"
Kakashi was slipping into the pleasure.
"Kakashi.......Kakashi

......Kakashi sensei!"
Kakashi woke up from his dream as he fell out of the tree he was sleeping in. He groaned and looked up at his students.
"What now, Naruto?"
"You're supposed to be training us, not sleeping"
"Yeah, yeah just go start training and I'll be over there in a minute"
The three kids walked back over to the clearing and trained while waiting for their sensei. Kakashi sighed and calmed himself before picking up his book.
'Damn, it was just a dream'
Kakashi felt a little down but decided to just do his job. 

After a while another team walked over to team 7.
"Hey guys"
The sensei of the shadow team greeted them.
"Hey sensei M/n!"
Naruto said as he ran over to the sensei. Kakashi looked at the h/c haired sensei, the man from his dream. M/n L/n, the sensei of the shadow team and the man he wished was his.

M/n decided to have his students train with Kakashi's. However it was torture for Kakashi as he watched M/n help the kids with their training. He watched as the sweat rolled down M/n's face and the tight black shirt pressed against M/n's muscles. Kakashi bit his lip behind his mask as his eyes trailed down M/n's body. Looking at the bulge in M/n's pants only made Kakashi want him more.

While Kakashi was busy shamelessly eye fucking M/n, the said male was clueless to it. Once the training was over the two adults decided to hang out back at M/n's place. They were sitting on the couch and chatting about random things until M/n asked Kakashi something that made him nervous.
"So is there anyone you've got your eyes on?"
"Um...well...what about you? Do you like someone?"
"I might...but I'm not so sure they like me"
"Who wouldn't like you, you're amazing"
M/n chuckled and Kakashi's heart almost stopped from it.
"You're too kind, so now it's your turn to tell"
"I...do like someone"
"Who?"
Kakashi blushed and tried to change the subject but M/n wouldn't let him.
"Come on just tell me"
"No"
"Why not?"
"I don't want to"
"Oh come on, we're friends right?"
Hearing the word friend Kakashi felt sad as he didn't want to be friends with M/n. Kakashi didn't say anything and just chugged the alcohol they had on the table. M/n sighed and drank the bottle he had in his hand. M/n would keep trying to get Kakashi to reveal his crush but Kakashi would down a bottle to avoid talking. However after some time Kakashi got drunk and M/n just watched him ramble about random things.
"And so many kids say *hiccup* I'm old but I'm not...damn brats"
M/n smiled at Kakashi as he ranted.
"Then there's you *hiccup*"
"Me?"
"I just...just don't get you *hiccup* how can you be so hot?"
M/n was shocked to hear Kakashi say that but continued to listen to the male.
"Why do we have *hiccup* have to be friends?"
"Do you not want to be friends?"
Kakashi shakes his head as he wraps his arms around M/n.
"I want to be more"
"*chuckles* You're drunk, Kakashi"
"No"
Kakashi straddled M/n with his arms wrapped around his neck.
"Fuck, I just want to kiss you"
"Huh-"
M/n was cut off by Kakashi kissing him, M/n was shocked by the sudden action. Once the shock wore down M/n kissed him back. As they kissed, M/n could feel Kakashi start to grind on him.
"W-wait Kakashi"
M/n held Kakashi's hips to stop him, Kakashi whimpered as M/n stopped him.
"Please~ I want you~"
M/n looked into Kakashi's eyes as he thought about what to do. Kakashi's eyes were hazy but M/n could see the desire in them. M/n knew what he had to do, he picked Kakashi up and carried him to the bed.
"M/n~ I like you~"
M/n smiled down at Kakashi.
"I like you too, Kakashi"
M/n leaned down and kissed Kakashi again.

The next morning Kakashi woke up feeling drained and his head was killing him. He looked around and noticed he wasn't in his own bedroom. He looked beside him and saw M/n, in a panic he fell out of the bed. M/n woke up from the sound of something falling and looked at Kakashi.
"Are you ok?"
"D-did we...."
M/n chuckled.
"No, you were drunk and I wasn't going to take advantage of you"
Kakashi's heart skipped a beat as M/n said that, he knew M/ was a gentleman. M/n got up and helped Kakashi up.
"So do you remember anything?"
Kakashi looked at M/n then remembered he kissed M/n and confessed to him.
"I-I do"
M/n smiled and kissed his head.
"Good"
M/n let go of Kakashi and went to the bathroom that was connected to his room. Kakashi looked at M/n, he was getting some strange deja'vu. M/n started the water and turned on the shower before looking over at Kakashi.
"You could join....to save water of course"
M/n smirked as he walked into the bathroom closing the door. Kakashi looked at the door, M/n's actions were replaying in his mind. M/n was washing himself when he heard the door open and the glass door to the shower open as well. He looked down at the blushing male in front of him and smirked. Kakashi was looking at the tile floor of the shower and let out a squeak when he felt hands on his hips.

"I'm glad you decided to join me~"