Denji X UMR (F/S)

Denji was in a rush to finish up the job Makima had sent him on. Once he finished he quickly ran back to her and gave a short report. Run down the streets and to his little shed trying to make himself look decent. Running once again he was trying to make it to the park on the way he grabbed some flowers. Slowing down as he made it to the park he looked around for someone. Then he spotted the person he was looking for sitting on a bench waiting for him. 

"M/n!"
"Oh Denji you're actually on time"
"Hey I said I was going to this time"
"Yes but you're normally not"
M/n L/n was everything to Denji and Denji made sure M/n knew that. Yes before Denji talked about a dream girl but when he met M/n the dream changed. Now Denji is trying to make his dream come true with M/n.
"I know I haven't been on time before but I am now"
"Yes I guess that is a good thing"
"Here, these are for you"
Denji handed him the flowers.
"f/f my favorite thank you Denji"
M/n gave him a kiss on his cheek making Denji blush.
"Y-you're welcome"
Now they were walking down a trail holding hands. Denji was smiling like a fool, happy to spend time with his boyfriend. They walked to a hidden spot in the park that Denji had found one day They made it their little secret spot to spend time together. Once there they laid out a blanket and laid down together looking up at the stars.
"They're so pretty"
"Not as pretty as you"
"Denji stop being so cheesy"
"I can't help it I get like this when I'm with you baby"
The two held each other as they looked up at the night sky but Denji was looking at an angel. He watched how M/n eyes sparkled while looking at the stars. M/n, feeling someone looking at him, turned to look at Denji.
"Is something wrong?"
"I love you"
"I-i love you too"
Denji pulled M/n in for a kiss and M/n kissed back. Denji moved to hover over M/n still not breaking the kiss. The two finally pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their lips.
"D-denji"
"I want you M/n~"
"O-okay"
Denji kissed M/n's cheek then his lips, making his way to M/n's neck. Once he was at M/n's neck he kissed and sucked marking his neck. M/n let out low mewls as Denji did his best to find M/n's sweet spot. Denji gently bit a certain area of M/n's neck causing the smaller male to moan.
"Ah~"
Knowing he found the spot he continued to abuse that spot until there was a dark mark there.
"Denji~"
Said male pulled away to see the damage he did to the male under him.
"You look so fucking hot M/n~"
M/n turned his head to the side as he blushed from Denji's words. Chuckling at his boyfriend's embarrassed reaction Denji slid his hands slowly up M/n's shirt. Gasping as he felt Denji's hands M/n continued to look away as he was blushing bright red.
"Look at me baby~"
M/n turned his head to look at the male above him still blushing. Denji smirked at his shy boyfriend, they've done this before but M/n is always shy.
"Relax baby~
O-ok
Denji rubbed M/n's nipples gently as he went back to kissing and marking M/n's collarbone. 
"Ah Denji~"
Taking M/n's shirt completely off Denji moved his mouth to one of M/n's nipples taking it into his mouth. As he was sucking one he played with the other. M/n let out small moans as Denji toyed with his chest. Wanting more M/n lifted his hips up and grind against Denji making the blonde groan.
"M/n~"
"More~"
Denji knew what M/n meant and lean back on his knees as he undressed himself and M/n. Once both were nude Denji started to prep M/n only to notice he was already prepped.
"I-i did it earlier"
M/n looked away as he told Denji that. Denji smirked as he made M/n look at him before he thrust into him.
"Ah!~"
Moving slowly as he continued to mark all over M/n and M/n moaning while gripping the blanket under them. M/n moved his arms to wrap them around Denji's neck pulling him in for a kiss. With his moans now muffled by the kiss M/n tugged on Denji's hair then Denji picked up his pace going faster. Breaking the kiss for air M/n moaned loudly as Denji groaned. Reaching between them Denji stroked M/n's dick adding more pleasure to the h/c hair male.
"Hugh~ D-denji Ah~"
"Fuck~"
"Mo-more~ Nngh!"
Denji pulled out of M/n and turned him so he was now on all fours before thrusting back in. This made Denji hit deeper in M/n causing the uke to moan. As he thrust into M/n, Denji was now kissing and biting M/n's back marking his boyfriend. That was the thing about Denji he wanted everyone to know that M/n was his and with his unique teeth it wasn't hard to mistake who M/n belonged to.
"D-denji~ I'm gonna Ah!~"
"Me too baby~"
It wasn't long before M/n came on the blanket under them but Denji was still going.
"Denji~"
"I'm cumming baby~"
Denji bit M/n's shoulder as he came inside of M/n.

After they had cleaned up, got dressed and went home the two lovers cuddled in bed. 
"I love you baby"
"I know and I love you Denji"
Denji fell asleep holding M/n close and M/n looked at Denji and kissed his cheek before going to sleep himself.