Future Hanma X UMR (S/F)

Hanma sighed once again as he listened to the guy in front of him. Hanma looked over at Kisaki hoping he'd end this meeting soon.
"- and I think that why we should be allies"
The man ended his speech looking at Kisaki who just looked at him.
"Those are some good reasons or we can take the product and leave your bodies here"
"Huh?"
Before the man and his guys knew it they had been shot and Kisaki grabbed the case with the product.
"Are you done now?"
"*sigh* Yes so you can go to him now"
"Thanks Kisaki"
Hanma didn't waste any time running home to see his husband. He pulls up to their house and runs in calling out for the s/c male.
"M/n I'm home!"
He waited to hear a response from his beloved but didn't get one. He walks up to the stairs and towards their room. He looked inside and saw M/n laying on their bed wearing Hanma's shirt sleeping. Hanma smiled as he walked over to M/n and kissed his head.
"M/n~ wake up baby~"
"Hmm"
M/n mumbles sleepily but remains asleep so Hanma shakes him again.
"Baby~"
He kissed M/n's cheek slowly moving down his jaw and to his neck. 

(M/n's pov)
As I slept I started to feel someone kissing my neck bringing me out of my slumber. Opening my eyes I instantly saw bi color hair in my sight. A light moan left my mouth making the person smirk against my neck.
"Awake yet baby~"
A deep and smooth voice of a familiar man hit my ears. Hanma moved from my neck and looked down at me.
"Missed me baby?"
"Always"
I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. As we kissed I could feel his hands go under the shirt I was wearing. His hands moved along the sides of my body, as if he was trying to remember all my curves.
"You look beautiful baby~"
"You always say that"
"I mean it every time too"
He went back to my neck kissing and biting trying to mark it. 

Hanma looked down at the marks he was leaving on M/n's neck. He starts to unbutton the dress shirt M/n was wearing exposing the s/c skin underneath. M/n's s/c skin had faded love marks from that morning's activity which Hanma smirked at.
"Fuck look at how sexy you look under me~"
"H-Hanma"
M/n blushed at his husband's words, yes he should be used to that but it still gets him. Hanma smirked at his shy husband before kissing down his body. Moving his way down his stomach slowly dragging his boxers making M/n nude.
"Such a beautiful body and it's all for me to mark"
"Hush"
M/n tried to push Hanma away and close his legs but Hanma didn't let him. Hanma ran his hands over M/n's thighs squeezing them as he grinded against him.
"Fuck I can't wait anymore!~"
Hanma quickly moved his clothes and thrust into M/n.
"Ah! Hanma!"
"I'm sorry baby~"
Hanma didn't move trying to smooth the pain M/n was feeling. He kissed and sucked on M/n's chest as he waited. M/n dug his nails into Hanma's back as he tried to get rid of the pain. After a while M/n moved his hips slowly letting Hanma know he was ok now. Seeing as M/n was ok now Hanma started moving slowly trying to control the urge to break his husband. The soft moans that M/n was letting out only fueled Hanma's urge.
"H-Hanma more~"
"Of course baby~"
Hanma moved on of M/n's legs onto his shoulder hitting deeper into the smaller male.
"Hugh~ Ah!~"
Hanma had hit that spot in M/n that makes him see stars. Now aiming for that spot Hanma smirked down at M/n who looked fuck out of his mind. M/n couldn't do anything but moan as Hanma thrust into him.
"NgHh~ HaNmA aH!~ G-gOnNa C-cUm"
"Go ahead baby~"
M/n came on his and Hanma's stomachs moaning loudly. Hanma came inside M/n but still didn't stop his harsh thrust on the smaller male. M/n had tears rolling down his face as Hanma didn't stop. They went many rounds and in many positions, M/n was on the brink of passing out when Hanma finally stopped. Finally pulling out and watching as his cum leaked from M/n's hole, Hanma felt proud of his work. He looked up at M/n only to see him asleep.
"So cute"
Hanma picked M/n up and took him to get cleaned. As he cleaned M/n he had the maids clean the room. Hanma made sure to be careful as he cleaned M/n. Making sure he got all his cum out of M/n and made sure to treat the bruises and bites on him. Looking at M/n's stomach he laid his hand on it.
"If only we could start our family"
He kissed M/n's cheek before finishing cleaning M/n and himself.

Once done he took M/n back to their room and grabbed one of his shirts to put on M/n. Once he did he laid M/n down before putting his boxers on and getting in behind M/n. He hugged M/n from behind and snuggled closer into M/n. Kissing his neck softly before finally drifting off to asleep himself.