Obanai X UMR (F/S)

Obanai couldn't help but look at the h/c hair male who was sewing a shirt. His eyes looked at the male as he was trying to read him. Obanai was confused as to why the said wasn't disgusted by him. A few days ago M/n ran into him and his bandages slipped. When M/n looked up to apologize he saw his face. Obanai panicked and went to hide his face but froze when he heard a single word. 
"Pretty"
Obanai stared at M/n in shock as he didn't think he would say that. Before he could ask M/n what he meant the s/c male ran off. Since then he's been watching M/n, trying to figure out why he wasn't weird out by him.

After a meeting M/n was walking back to his home when he was pushed against the wall. He looked at Obanai who had pushed him against the wall.
"Just say it, tell me the truth"
"I-I don't know what you're talking about"
"Just tell me that I'm a freak!"
"But...you're not"
Obanai looked at M/n in disbelief as he can't believe M/n just said he wasn't a freak.
"But I'm a monster, a freak"
"Not to me, I think you're pretty"
M/n slowly reached up and grabbed the bandages on Obanai's face. Obanai gripped M/n's wrists but still let M/n slowly remove the bandages. Once they were removed M/n ran his thumb over the cuts.
"So...pretty"
The two slowly leaned into each other, their lips barely touching.
"Why don't you think I'm ugly?"
"Because to me...you're the most handsome man I ever seen, your heart is pure and that's all that matters to me"
Obanai looked into M/n's eyes before closing the distance between them. The kiss was slow and gentle as Obanai moved his hands from M/n's wrist to around his waist. He picked M/n up and held him against the wall as they kissed. His hands gripped M/n's thighs as he held him against the wall, his tongue making its way down M/n's throat as they kissed. M/n gently pushed Obanai back and looked at him while panting.
"Obanai...we shouldn't..."

(Obanai's pov)
I looked at his expression and couldn't help the desire I felt just by looking at him. I want more of him, I want everything he's willing to give me.
"M/n...I want you"
I watched as his face went red from my words...cute.
"Please...will you lay with me tonight?"
I couldn't help the words I was saying.
"Please M/n, say you want me just like I want you"

M/n looked into Obanai's eyes and nodded as he kissed him. Obanai couldn't help the tingling feeling he got when he saw M/n agree. He insistently carried M/n to his home, once there he put his snake in its room. (yes he has his own room) He then carried M/n to his room and laid him on the bed. Obanai looked down at M/n who was blushing bright red before leaning down and kissing him.
Their tongues pushing and twisting together as the kiss got passionate. Obanai pulled from the kiss and started marking M/n's neck with hickies and bites. As he marked the once cleared s/c skin, his hands slid under M/n's shirt moving up his sides. M/n's haori slipped off his shoulders as Obanai moved his hands farther up M/n's shirt.
Obanai then decided to just take off M/n's clothes completely, so he removed M/n's clothes before doing the same to himself. He then started marking all over M/n's body making M/n let out low moans as he felt Obanai's mouth over his body. As he reached M/n's lower half M/n blushed and closed his legs.
"W-wait"
"Do you want to stop?"
"N-no but...it's my first time doing this"
Obanai smiled and kissed M/n's head.
"Don't worry it's my first time too, we can learn this together"
M/n nodded slowly and watched as Obanai moved back to between his legs. Obanai kissed M/n's thighs before biting into them. M/n yelped and went to close his legs only for Obanai to keep them open. Obanai continued to mark all over M/n's thighs and waist, as if he was marking his property. Then he turned M/n around so he was on all fours with his ass in the air. Obanai squeezed and kneaded M/n's ass before biting one of his cheeks.
"Ah! W-why do you keep biting me?"
"You look pretty covered in my bites"
Obanai kissed up M/n's back before biting into his shoulder. As he marked M/n's shoulders and back, he gently pushed a finger into M/n.
"Ah!~ I-it feels weird"
"It's ok, you'll get used to it soon"
Obanai moved his finger in M/n, trying to get him used to the feeling before adding another. He moved his fingers around inside of M/n and started stretching him out.
"Your insides are so soft and squishy"
"It f-feels hah~ weird, Obanai~"
Obanai was moving his fingers all around inside of M/n's ass as he stretched him.

(M/n's pov)
It feels strange and weird, I don't know if I like it. Then I felt something being poured over my hole. I looked back at him and saw him pouring some liquid over my hole.
"O-Obanai"
"Do you want to stop?"
"N-no, but can we switch positions...please"
"Huh?"
"I want t-to see your face"

Obanai blushed slightly before laying M/n on his back and kissing him. As they kissed Obanai used it as a way to distract M/n as he gently pushed into him.
"Ah! It hurts!"
M/n cried as he could feel Obanai stretch him even more.
"I won't move until you're ready"
M/n nodded as he held onto Obanai's back as he waited for the pain to stop. After a while the pain started to go down and M/n wiggled his hips just a little. Obanai seemed to understand and started slowly pulling out of M/n before thrusting back in.
"Hugh~"
Hearing M/n moan made Obanai feel happy that he was the cause of it. He pace was slow and gentle as he didn't want to hurt M/n. M/n was clinging into Obanai's back as he was still feeling a little pain but he was also wanting more.
"O-Obanai, more please~"
Listening to M/n's demand, Obanai picked up his pace.
"Ah!~ Hugh ngah~"
"Does it feel good?"
M/n nod his head as he tried to keep from moaning, but wasn't doing a good job. Obanai leaned down and kissed M/n as he thrusted into him. Then he reached between them and started stroking M/n's member as well, making M/n feel double the pleasure. M/n felt something tighten in his stomach and he tried to tell Obanai to stop but he didn't. Obanai could feel M/n tightening around him so he continued with what he was doing until M/n had came on their stomachs and his hand. When M/n came he squeezed around Obanai making him cum too. Obanai pulled out of M/n and laid beside him, he looked at M/n and kissed him.
"Thank you"
"Huh? For what?"
"For not being disgusted by my face"
M/n smiled and kissed him.
"I think you're very pretty, you're scars are your story. You shouldn't feel bad about them"
Obanai felt happy by M/n's words and hugged him as the two of them fell asleep.