Yamamoto X UMR X Fukunaga (F) Pt.2

After that night Yamamoto and M/n spent more time together they got closer while Fukunaga's girlfriend broke up with him after learning the truth. Yamamoto was feeling conflicted because as the two spent time together his feelings grew for the h/c male.

Yamamoto's pov

Today M/n and I are going to the park after practice and I wish I could tell him how much I love him. As I was changing in the locker room I couldn't help but think about the s/c male who has stolen my heart.

"You ok Yamamoto?" Yaku asked me.

"Yeah I'm ok why?"

"You're spacing out there"

"Oh really sorry"

"What on your mind dude?" Kuroo asked me.

"Well um there's this person i um like"

"Who is it?" Lev joined but i didn't want to tell them mainly because Fukunaga was there.

"You don't have to tell us Yamamoto," Yaku told me.

"It's M/n isn't" Kenma spoke up.

"My ex M/n" Fukunaga asked.

"W-what n-no way w-we're just f-friends" I stutter.

"You're seeing my ex" Fukunaga started getting mad.

"No i'm not besides why do you can you cheated on him"

"You can't go for my ex"

"Why not?" I asked him.

"He's mine"

"You cheated on M/n and broke his heart"

"It was a mistake i still love him"

"Guys stop" Kuroo tried to pull us from each other

"You don't love him!"

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't not like i do i was there for him not you!"

"His heart is still mine!"

"And my heart was always his," I said looking him in the eyes.

"Wait Yamamoto how long have you liked M/n" Yaku asked me

"Since middle school"

"Wait, that means" Kenma started.

"I was the one M/n asked for advice to confess to Fukunaga" I finished.

"Wait, it was you," Fukunaga said, shocked.

"Yeah and it hurt like hell seeing the one I love ask another but I did it so he could be happy" I explained with a sad smile thinking about how happy M/n was.

"Yamamoto," Yaku said softly.

"But i'll be damned if i let you hurt him again he deserves better than that"

"Yeah like what you" Fukunaga spat at me.

"He deserves to be happy even if it's not with me"

Third person's pov

However the team didn't know that right outside the door stood M/n who heard everything.

Timeskip

M/n's pov

I sat on the bench watching the guys play but then I started thinking about Yamamoto.

'He was always there for me' I smiled softly as I remember all the times we hung out and how he was the one I could go to if I needed help. The way he would be by my side when I got sick making sure I got better.

'Why didn't I see how much he actually loved me?' I looked up and saw him land a spike. I watched as he cheered with Lev and I smiled softly at his happy face.

Once they finished practicing Yamamoto walked over to me.

"Hey once i finish cleaning we can go" he told me as he wiped his face.

"Ok i'll wait here for you" i told him before he ran off to help the guys.

"M/n can we talk?" Fukunaga asked as he walked over to me.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry that I hurt you. Can we please just forget about that and make it work again please?" he asked me.

"No" then I just walked away.

After Yamamoto finished helping we started making our way to the park. He was telling me about his day and how he was getting better.

"So i saw Fukunaga talking to you"

"Yeah he wants to get back together"

"Are you?" he asked with a little jealousy in his voice.

"What are you for real no way he cheated besides i think i like someone else now"

"R-really who" he asked and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Well they are really amazing and strong"

"Is it Kuroo"

"Nope"

"Wait, is he on the team?"

"Yes~"

"Inuoka"

"Wrong again"

"Who is it"

"No i want you to guess"

"C-can i get another hint please"

"He's a wing spiker"

"It's Kai right" he asked and I just shook my head no.

"Who is it M/n" he asked, whining a little so I did something I didn't know I would ever do.

Yamamoto's pov

As I was trying to guess M/n's new crush I was stopped by a pair of lips. I froze and saw M/n pull away with a blush on his face.

"W-why did y-you"

"I like you Yamamoto," he confessed blushing.

"I um i like you too M/n i always have" i admitted to him and he chuckled making me smile at how adorable he sounded.

"W-will you be my boyfriend M/n?"

"Yes i will" he replied then we kissed again i'm so happy to have him after all this time waiting i finally have him.