Angel Devil X SMR (F)

M/n looked around as many undead walked towards him. Sighing as a sword killed them in a flash.
"Aki, must you always interrupt"
"Must you always wait until the last minute"
M/n just shrugged and walked around when he came in contact with the angel devil.
"I'm surprised you walked this close to me"
"You can't hurt me so why should I care what you can do"
"You should, I could kill you"
"Wouldn't be the first to try"
M/n walked back to the door before turning to Aki.
"It's boring here so you can finish it out"
With that he left, Aki stared at where M/n was unable to process how M/n could just leave. Angel just watched as the male who didn't seem to care left. The strange male peaked Angel's attention but it wasn't just cause he didn't fear him. It was because while he stood in front of Angel M/n had grabbed his hand.
'He...touched me'
Angel was shocked at this as he'd never see someone who would just touch him.

Since that day Angel would follow M/n everywhere, even to work. Everyone was shocked to see a devil following one of their co-workers. M/n didn't care about the devil following him like a lost puppy. Overtime Angel and M/n grew close and became somewhat friends, by friends I mean M/n started acknowledging Angel. Angel has even been staying with M/n for a while and they've started to become even closer. Aki had come to visit M/n and is currently looking at Angel sitting on M/n's lap.
"So...you're dating a devil?"
"No, what makes you think that?"
Aki looked at M/n confused before looking at Angel who was eating a cookie, just sitting on M/n's lap.
"Are you sure you're not dating?"
"Yes, I'm sure"
"But he's on your lap"
"So?"
Aki was so confused, was M/n dating a devil? If so how come he's denying it?
"Are you really sure?"
M/n rolled his eyes.
"Yes I'm sure"
Angel looked at M/n and snuggled into him more as he was feeling tired. Aki just watched flabbergasted as M/n was still denying that there was anything going on. As M/n noticed Angel was falling asleep he pulled him closer and rubbed his back.
"Oh come on! there has to be something going on"
"Don't yell and no there's not"
It was safe to say Aki got nowhere with M/n on the whole topic, but began the mission Aki had. He was going to prove there was something going on with M/n and Angel.

So Aki had taken pictures of the two acting as couples and showed them to M/n.
"That's not us dude"
"Bullshit!"
Aki was starting to go crazy as he had the proof in his hand. However M/n still denied there being anything so Aki asked Power and Denji for help. So the three have been trying to prove to M/n that he's dating Angel. They followed the two everywhere and with any little thing that makes them look like a couple they would point out. M/n would deny it every time saying there's nothing going on. The three have tons of pictures from M/n and Angel eating out or just walking while holding hands. They even saw M/n buy gifts for Angel but yet he claims there's nothing going on.

It was night and the stars were shining down on M/n and Angel, who had some unwanted followers. The three were following M/n and Angel who was walking in the park holding hands.
"It's so clear that they're dating"
"Yeah, like why won't he just admit?"
Power just nodded to Aki and Denji's statements. Meanwhile M/n was ignoring the three loud mouths behind him. M/n sighed making Angel look at him.
"Is something wrong?"
"Just tired"
"We can go home if you want"
"No, you said you wanted to see the fountain at night and that's what we're going to do"
Angel smiled and hugged M/n's arm as they walked to the large fountain in the park. Once there Angel looked at how beautiful it looked with the lights shining in the water. M/n watched as Angel smiled at the sight in front of them.
"It's so pretty"
"Yes, it is"
M/n said as he looked at Angel instead of the fountain. As Angel looked at the fountain M/n walked up behind him and hugged him. Angel smiled and leaned back against M/n while looking at the fountain. M/n looked down at Angel and turned him to look at him.
"M/n, is something wrong?"
M/n didn't say anything and just leaned down to kiss Angel, Angel was shocked but wrapped his arms around M/n's neck as he kissed back. The two were enjoying each other's company not worried about anything around them. Once they broke the kiss Angel hid his blushing face in M/n's chest as M/n smiled at him.

Meanwhile Denji and Power were holding Aki back as he wanted to yell at M/n.
"I fucking knew it!"
"Dude, chill!"
"I thought you were a quiet person!"