Dan Heng X MR (A/F)

To start a new life you must leave everything in the past, even the one you loved the most. Dan Heng left his past behind and worked on making a new name for himself. The body he woke up in was now his and he was going to make it his. 

Dan Heng tossed and turned as he was having another nightmare.

The room was dark with water on the floor, the sound of water dripping echoed. He looked around but couldn't see anything, just darkness. Suddenly he hears footsteps walking around him and the giggles of someone. 

Slowly from the darkness he show someone's hand reach out for him. But before he could grab the hand, he would get pulled away from the person. Looking down he sees chains holding him down and wrapping around his body.

"Wait! Stop, please!"

Dan Heng couldn't understand what was going on, why was this happening. All of a sudden there was a light shining down on someone. The person was also chained up, but it looked as if they were tortured. Dan Heng tried to get to them but couldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

"Hey! Hey, get up!"

"W-why?"
The person said weakly.

"Huh?"

The person looked at Dan Heng but their face was hidden by their hair.

"Why did you leave me?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"I hope it was worth it"
The person said before they started to sink into the water, Dan Heng tried to get to them but couldn't.

Dan Heng jumped up in his bed and looked around while panting. The dream felt so real, like he knew who the person was. Like he actually abandoned someone, but he didn't know who the person was. He did know one thing though, he wanted to learn more about the person.

Every night it was the same nightmare and Dan Heng started to get scared to sleep. He had no idea who this person was or why they showed up in his dreams. Everyone noticed how Dan Heng was acting differently, almost as if he was just dazed. He had many sleepless night and the times he did sleep he'd wake up in terror. 

The group where on another planet where there's been signs of evil leaking around. They walked around and looked around, fighting these goo-like creatures. As they made their way to the large altar they ran into Jin Yuan on the way.

"Sir, we didn't expect to see you here"
Welt said as he was shocked to see Jin Yuan.

"There's a rumor and I wanted to see if it was true"

"I see, well then feel free to join us"

"Thank you"
They continued to make their way up the mountain and fighting goo monsters. When they finally got to the middle they saw black goo everywhere.

"Ugh, this is nasty"
March said as she looked around.

"The source is in the middle of the altar"
Jin Yuan said as he walked in to the altar with the others following him. They had to fight many good creatures but then the ground shook.