Ushijima X UMR (S)

It was like a stab in the heart, a pain that hurt so much tears fell from his eyes. M/n couldn't believe it in front of him a couple of feet away was his 'boyfriend' making out with a girl.

Today was his and Oikawa's anniversary. He was so happy because he felt as if their relationship was falling apart. Oikawa always made excuses when m/n wanted to hang out. As he watched the scene in front of him it made sense now.

So m/n left without a word going to his best friends' place as he made his way he tried to stop the tears but they didn't stop.

After a while he made it to the dorm room. He knocked on the door not long after Tendou opened the door.

"M/n what are you doing here?" his friend Tendou asked.

"Can I come in please?"

"Sure" he said as he let the male in closing the door behind them.

"Hey, are you ok, why are you crying?"

"H-he cheated o-on me" m/n cried as he told his friend what he saw just as he finished Ushijima had walked into the room.

"M/n, is everything ok?"

"He caught Oikawa cheating on him"

"What really?" Ushijima was upset. How could Oikawa do that to m/n if it was him he would never hurt him like that. Ah yes Ushijima had a crush on his best friend. The day he was going to confess, Oikawa had beaten him to it. Now he's here looking at his crush, heartbroken over someone who didn't deserve him and it angered Ushijima.

"It's ok m/n you'll find someone" Tendou said trying to cheer his friend up.

"I just don't know what to do now"

"Come to Shiratorizawa" Ushijima said hoping he'll say yes.

"What?"

"Yeah then we can hangout all the time" piped in Tendou.

M/n thought about it he knew it would mean he didn't have to deal with that cheater anymore. Then he thought of being with Ushijima but quickly pushed the thought away. You see m/n loved Ushijima. The day Oikawa confessed made him think about how Ushijima might not like him back and it would destroy their friendship. So to keep their friendship he accepted Oikawa.

"Um, ok I will" he smiled happily making Ushijima blush and Tendou smirk. He knew about their shared feelings and now that Oikawa was out the way he was going to get them together.

(timeskip)

M/n transferred over to Shiratorizawa and on his last day at Aoba Johsai Iwaizumi ,Oikawa's best friend, told him something that filled him with anger.

Flashback

"Hey m/n can we talk?" Iwazumi asked.

"Oh sure" they walked to a bench and sat down.

"So what did you want to tell me?" he asked the male in front of him.

"Look, there is no easy way to say this, but you need to know" he took a deep breath. "Oikawa has been cheating on you and then told us the only reason he dated you was cause he somehow found out that Ushijima liked you"