Kenma X SMR (S)

Kenma stared at the plastic stick in his hand wondering how to tell his mate. M/n L/n is Kenma's husband/mate they met through Kuroo. As time passed Kenma sat on the bed wondering what to do. Then he starts to think how could this happen if they were always careful. The memories of that night came to his mind.

Flashback

Kenma was panting wondering when his mate was coming home. Early that morning Kenma's heat came so there he was heating up and frustrated needing relief and the only person that could help him was not there. Kenma put his hand down his pants and put a finger in him trying to relieve the pain but it wasn't working. Moving around in his nest m/n's scent was helping but only a little bit Kenma heard the front door open.

M/n's POV

Finally getting away from Bokuto and Kuroo who was trying to get me to stay and drink with them. I made it home when I opened the door and the scent of apple pie hit me. I forgot Kenma was going to be in heat but it was early this time making my way to the bedroom. The smell got stronger opening the door. I see my mate playing with himself, smelling my hoodie that he was wearing.

"W-where were you" he stuttered.

"I'm sorry the idiot duo was stopping me" I replied walking to him I gave him a kiss as I released my scent to help calm his heat.

"A-Alpha"

"It's ok i'm here now love" I slowly kiss his collar bone marking him when Kenma is on his heat he gets needy, very needy.

"Please~ a-alpha~" he moaned in my ear, making my inner alpha growl but I knew I needed to prep him. Moving my hand to his hole I gathered some of the slick that was oozing out of him and I pushed two fingers in him. Moving them slowly to not hurt him. All I could hear was him moaning in my ear begging for more. So I added another finger and moved them a bit faster making sure to hit his prostate. All of a sudden I was pushed onto the bed.

"You're going too slow," Kenma said as he undressed me. I tried to move to stop him but he slammed himself down on my cock making us both moan in pleasure.

"A-ah~ yes~ m-more~" he moaned as he was fucking himself on me.

"Kenma-mm wait i'm not wearing-"

"I don't care" was all he yelled.

Kenma's pov

M/n was going too slow . I needed him now so I pushed him onto the bed. As I bounced on him, feeling him deep inside me hitting my prostate.

"Ahh~ m/n~ s-so good~" I moaned.

"Shit K-Kenma fuck" he groaned as he held my waist helping me bounce on him. I felt something in my midsection. I looked down and saw a bulge.

"M/n~ l-look~ I can s-see~ you in~ m-my stomach"

M/n's POV

I looked at his stomach and saw a bulge I pushed on it a little.

"Ahh!~~m-m/n~" Kenma came, it got all over my chest. I scooped some onto my hand.

"Open your mouth kitten" he did as I said I put it in his mouth and lent up to kiss him as we kissed we played with his cum. Then he swallowed it. I turned him onto his back thrusting faster into him.