Suga X SMR (S)

As m/n walked into his home he didn't expect to be hit with a sweet scent as soon as he opened the door. He started following the scent only for it to get stronger the closer he got to the bedroom.

"Suga are you in there?" he called out to his boyfriend as he got to the door but he got no response.

"I'm coming in '' he said as he opened the door only to be met with the sight of his boyfriend naked on the bed thrusting his fingers into his hole. It all made sense now Suga was in heat m/n feels so dumb for not realizing it.

"I should go, I'll just stay with Daichi," he said as he tried to leave only to be stopped by Suga who somehow got out of bed holding his shirt.

"A-alpha~ please~" Suga said, panting as his body was burning with desire.

Suga's POV

All I could feel was the desire for my alpha. Which is m/n my boyfriend but I know he refuses to be around me when I'm in heat and I don't know why.

"A-alpha~ please" I begged him as I held onto his shirt as he was trying to leave.

"I can't Suga you're in heat I need to go" he told me trying to release my hand.

"P-please~" I continued to beg him as I released my scent. I need him. I can't go another heat without him.

"I'm sorry Suga but I don't want to hurt you" he said, picking me up and putting me on the bed.

"Please~ I-I need~ y-you please~ ah~ mark m-me m/n"

"I don't want to hurt you or you to regret it later"

"Is t-that why you a-avoid me?"

" I'm sorry but the others had told me they normally end up hurting their mates and I don't want to hurt you love," he explained as he started to leave again.

"I-I know you w-won't hurt me!" I screamed at him trying to get him to stay.

"Pl-please~ I n-need~ you and I-I wont~ r-regret it" by this point I was crying. The burning pain in my body and the heartbreak of him leaving me was getting to me.

m/n's POV

As I looked at Suga seeing tears fall from his eyes I felt bad but I don't want to hurt him. When Kuroo and Bokuto told me about their times helping their mates. They said the next day their mate was sore and in pain. I don't want that for Suga but his scent is making my alpha side come out and it wants to mark him to claim him as my mate. I felt Suga hug me from behind.

"Please d-don't leave m-me" he cried into my back. I know he wants this but will I be able to hold back and not hurt him?

"Ok i'll stay"

"R-really?" he asked, looking at me as I turned round to face him.

"Yes really and i'll help you with your heat but please tell me if i'm hurting you ok?"

"Ok" he said with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back and laid him back onto the bed.

Suga's POV