Kageyama X UMR (S)

School was over and Kageyama was looking for his boyfriend M/n as he wanted him to watch him practice. He was walking towards M/n's class to see if M/n was in there. Looking in he saw M/n and Tsukishima were the only ones in the class. As he was about to walk in and let them know he was there, they started talking.

"Come on M/n it will be ok"
"No Kei I don't think it will"
"Oh please like I care what that king thinks"
"Kei that's not the point last time you hurt me really bad"
"Oh please I warned you it was going to hurt"
"I don't think we should do this anymore"
"I thought you wanted to"
"Well I changed my mind I can't do this"
"Are you scared Kageyama would think of you differently if he knew"
"Kei you promised not to say anything!"
"I don't remember that"
"Kei please I don't want Tobio to know"
Kageyama was confused as to what was going on, was M/n sleeping with that stupid bean pole. No, he wouldn't do that, right? Kageyama left not wanting to be there thinking he did something wrong to make M/n cheat.
'Is it cause I don't show him enough attention?' Kageyama was in his head all practice worrying everyone around him. The guy didn't even react when a ball hit him in the head.
"Um Hinata what's wrong with Kageyama?"
"I don't know but I'm scared"
M/n who was on the sidelines looked at his boyfriend worried but knew Kageyama didn't like pda so he stayed put. Once practice was over M/n tried to make his way to Kageyama when Tsukishima stood in front of him.
"Tsuki move"
"Are you going to come over?"
"No I told you"
"Why not I thought you wanted to-"
"Shh I said no so please stop asking"
"But it's funny watching you struggle and how messy you are afterwards"
Kageyama who was close enough heard their conversation and he knew what he had to do. After gathering his thing he walked over to M/n.
"Oh Kageyama"
Without saying a word Kageyama grabbed M/n's wrist and started dragging him out of the gym. He held tightly on M/n's wrist as he walked them to his house.
"Kageyama please let go"
"..."
"Please you're hurting me"
Still not responding to M/n Kageyama opened his door and pushed M/n in. Locking the door once he was inside as well. M/n was backing away from him scared as he didn't know what was going on. Kageyama picked up M/n and took him to his room then threw him on hid bed.
"Strip"
"W-what?"
"I said strip"
M/n did as Kageyama said as he didn't want to make Kageyama any angrier. Kageyama watches M/n movement as he removes his clothes once done Kageyama pulled out a rope and tied M/n hands. Once M/n was tied up Kageyama rolled him so he was on his stomach. Taking off his belt Kageyama used it to spank M/n.
"Ah!"
"Count"
"O-one"
*smack*
"Two-o"
*smack*
"Ah! T-three"
By the time Kageyama had deemed M/n had enough his ass was red. Kageyama gently rubbed M/n's ass as the poor boy was crying. Kageyama undressed himself before getting on the bed and pulling M/n into his lap. He kissed the tear marks on M/n's face before moving down to his neck. Kageyama sucked and bit M/n's neck making sure he wouldn't be able to hide them.
"T-tobio~"
M/n had his arms around Kageyama's neck still tied as tugged his hair. Kageyama made marks as he went down M/n's body stopping at his dick. He wrapped his hand around M/n slowly moving it as he kissed and marked M/n's thighs.
"Ah~ Kageyama~"
"That's right moan my name"
Kageyama leaned down and took M/n into his mouth causing M/n to grip his hair. M/n moaned as Kageyama suck him and when he was about to cum Kageyama pulled away.
"W-why~"
"I'm not done with you yet"
Kageyama pushed into M/n without any warning causing the male to let out a loud moan. Not wasting any time Kageyama pulled out before slamming back in. He continued to thrust into M/n enjoying that M/n was moaning for him. However the ringing of a phone pulled him from his thoughts. Looking at M/n's bag he saw it was his phone leaning down he grabbed it and saw it was Tsukishima.
"Why the hell is he calling you?"
"I d-don't know Ah~"
"Answer it"
"W-what hugh~"
Kageyama answered the phone and handed it to M/n.
"H-hello"
"Look I understand you're tired of this but I want to know why you're stopping"
"I c-can't tell you"
"Look it's not like I care but you seemed excited for it"
Listening to them only fueled the rage in Kageyama so he thrust deeper into M/n hitting his prostate.
"Ah!~"
"What was that?"
"N-noth AH~"
"Are you getting fucked?"
"Sh-shut Hugh!~ up"
M/n hung up the phone as he didn't want Tsukishima to tease him. But Kageyama was still enraged at what they were saying. He leaned down and went back to biting M/n.
"You're mine, only mine he can't have you"
M/n was unable to focus on what Kageyama was saying as he was a moaning mess. He can feel himself getting close and tried to tell Kageyama. But he came before he could, his cum covered their chest but Kageyama didn't stop.
"N-no~ too much"
"Shut up"
"AH!~ HuGh~ No I cAn't~"
Kageyama paid no mind to M/n's pleads as he continued to pound into him. 
"ToBiO~ ToO MuCh~!"
M/n's eyes rolled back and his tongue hung out his mouth as all he could do was moan. Kageyama was now reaching his release as M/n had cum again. Feeling M/n get tighter around him Kageyama came inside of M/n. The two laid there for a minute before Kageyama cleaned them up. Once cleaned the two were now cuddling as they were going to sleep.
"M/n"
"Yeah"
"You're not cheating on me, right?"
"Of course not why would you think that?"
"Then what were you and the stupid bean pole doing?"
"Tobio, Kei was helping me practice volleyball so I can play with you"
"Wait what?"
"I want to be able to help you practice but I hate him helping me he always picks on me"
"Why didn't you come to me?"
"It was going to be a surprise"
"So you're not sleeping with him"
"What? ew no Tobio he's my brother"
"Wait he is?"
"Did you really not know?"
"But you don't act like each other"
"I swear you're hopeless sometimes"
M/n cuddled into Kageyama's chest as he went to sleep not wanting to deal with his slow boyfriend. Meanwhile Kageyama was confused as he had nothing to worry about, but now he had some apologizing to do in the morning.

The next morning M/n woke up to an empty bed but heard Kageyama down stairs. M/n went to get up only to fall as his legs were numb.
"Tobio Kageyama!"
"I'm sorry!"

Let's just say Kageyama was banned from M/n's ass for a while.