Hotaru Haganezuka X Hashira SMR (S)

Once again Hotaru was chasing Tanjiro with a sword.

"Please forgive me!"
"Come back here you brat!"
Tengen and Shinobou just watched as the boy was being chased.
"What's going on here?"
A new voice asked the two.
"You're lovely boyfriend is trying to kill the Kamado boy"
"Really again?"
"By the way M/n how was your mission?"
"Ok I guess"
M/n L/n the Shadow Hashira and boyfriend to the swordsmith Hotaru Haganezuka. The only other thing than mitarashi dango to calm down the swordsmith.
"You should stop him you know"
"Huh oh yeah I guess I should"
Leaving the two M/n walked over to Hotaru who has Tanjiro in a corner.
"Ok that's enough"
"Let me down I'm going to kill this brat!"
M/n had picked Hotaru and threw him over his shoulder.
"Oi kid you might want to go now"
"Ah yes thank you L/n-san!"
M/n started carrying his boyfriend back to his home. As he was walking Hotaru was still trying to get free.
"Let me go M/n!"
"No"
He continued to walk to his home with the struggling swordsmith. Once reaching his house he walked to his bedroom and threw Hotaru on the bed.
"M-m/n!"
Not saying anything M/n crawled over to Hotaru. Now hovering over the male M/n took his mask off laying on the bedside table.
"M/n?"
"Hm"
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing.....yet"
Hotaru looked to the side blushing cause he knew what M/n was going to do. He hates to admit it but M/n can always make him blush. That's one reason people call M/n to calm down the hot-headed swordsmith. M/n placed a kiss on his forehead then his cheek then his nose finally his lips. Hotaru kissed back his hands going to M/n's hair. M/n lick Hotaru's bottom lip wanting him to open them. Hotaru didn't do that so M/n reached into Hotaru's pants and rubbed his dick. This made Hotaru gasp giving him the chance to slip his tongue into his mouth. M/n claimed his mouth while still rubbing his dick.
"Ah~"
Hotaru moaned in the kiss bucking into M/n's hand. M/n however pulled away and removed his hand.
"M/n?"
"Hmm"
"Why?"
"You seemed to calm down"
Hotaru huffed upset M/n was leaving him bothered now. As M/n went to get up Hotaru locked his legs around him. Even if he hates to admit it he was craving M/n and was for sure going to get his way.
"Let go Hotaru"
"N-no I want more"
"Are you sure?"
"Please"
Smirking down at Hotaru M/n leaned towards his ear as Hotaru looked away embarrassed.
"Why should I?"
"Please M/n it's been a while since you've been home"
M/n knew it was true he has been on so many missions this was the first time he's been home. Luckily he was giving some time off and could rest with his boyfriend. Giving into his demands M/n removed all of Hotaru's clothes. M/n went to kissing him then kissed down to his neck then his chest. When he reached his chest M/n started teasing his nipples.
"Ah~ M-m/n!"
M/n had put Hotaru's nipple in his mouth. Gently biting it as he sucked causing Hotaru to moan. While his mouth was working on Hotaru's chest one of his hands was stroking Hotaru's cock.
"Hugh~"
Not liking the teasing Hotaru pushed M/n back.
"What's wrong?"
"I need more"
"Huh"
Hotaru pushed M/n down on the bed and stripped him of his clothes. Once he removed all of M/n's clothes he pulled M/n into a kiss. Teeth clashed together as they kissed feverishly and Hotaru grinded against M/n. He felt M/n's cock rub against his hole and the hot feeling he had was worsened. Sliding down M/n's body Hotaru was facing M/n's cock he licked the underside tracing a vein. He licked the tip then took M/n in his mouth and bobbed his head.
"Fuck~ Hotaru"
M/n gripped Hotaru's head tugging his hair and bucked into his mouth. Hotaru gagged a little but ignored it as he continued to suck. He started to pick up his pace causing M/n to throw his head back in pleasure. M/n pulled Hotaru away shocking him as he didn't know why M/n stopped him.
"M/n"
"Shh love~"
M/n pulled Hotaru so he was sitting on his waist with his dick poking Hotaru's hole.
"Please~ M/n put it in"
"Are you sure love?~"
"Just fucking put it in now"
Smirking M/n pushed into Hotaru they both moaned at the feeling of becoming one. Hotaru put his hands on M/n's chest as he started to move his hips. M/n held his hips as he moved slowly before picking up his pace.
"Ah~ Hugh"
"Fuck~ you're doing great love~"
The praise he got made Hotaru move faster liking it when M/n praised him. Wanting more Hotaru lift his hips up then went back down again. Now he was bouncing on M/n who helped him by his waist. 
"HugH! M/n!~"
"Hotaru~ shit you feel so good~"
"M-more~"
Flipping them M/n thrusted roughly into Hotaru making him moan out loud.
"AH! HuGh~ M-M/N~"
Moving one of Hotaru's legs over his shoulder M/n hit deep inside the swordsmith. Hotaru was losing his mind the only thing he could think about was the man with him. Hotaru tried to warn M/n as he was about to cum but was to late. His cum covering his stomach and some on M/n's, he was trying to catch his breath. M/n looked down at his boyfriend smirking as he leaned down and whispered into his ear.
"We're not done yet love~"

The next day M/n was with Tengen chatting about his last missions when he noticed Tanjiro sneaking around.
"Hey Tanjiro you ok?"
"OH! Mr. L/n-san, where is Haganezuka-san?"
Before M/n could answer Tengen started laughing and answered for him.
"You don't have to worry kid M/n made sure Haganezuka won't be after you for a while"
"Huh what do you mean?"
"Nothing Tanjiro ignore him just don't worry Haganezuka won't hurt you"
"Ok thanks L/n-san!"
Tanjiro left now not worried about the hot-headed swordsmith.
"Why would you say that?"
"What the kid had no idea what I was talking about"
"You are too much you know"
"And you are too rough sometimes I mean the guy probably won't be walking for days"
"Please don't talk about my love life so openly"
"I'm just saying you two were so loud that Giyu complained"

"I forgot he was staying at my place"