Karlheinz X UMR (A)

⚠️This has some content that might be disturbing if uncomfortable please skip⚠️

Another night alone in the big house listening to the owls and crickets while reading the same old book. That is how M/n has been spending the past few nights and days with no one there to cuddle with or talk to. Karlheinz hasn't been home in almost three months but M/n never gave up on the chance he'll get to see his husband. Sighing M/n put the book down and decided to look through social media. Nothing there caught his eyes as he was still thinking about the man he married. After a while there was the sound of the door opening. M/n went to the living room and saw the man he's been waiting for standing in the room.

"Welcome home dear" M/n said softly.

"Oh yeah hey" Karlheinz said as he walked past M/n going to the room. With a sigh M/n followed him to the room walking in, M/n saw him changing getting ready for bed. But something caught M/n's eyes. On Karlheinz's back there were tons of scratch marks. M/n was hoping it wasn't what he thought but deep down inside he knew.

"So how was work?"

"It was ok I guess"

"O-oh ok" M/n went to get ready for bed and once done climbed into bed. Karlheinz followed soon after and turned facing away from M/n going to sleep. M/n however couldn't sleep his mind was too busy racing. He knew what he saw and it would make sense as to why Karlheinz was never home.

Timeskip

The next day M/n woke up to an empty bed which he was used to by now. However he was going to use this chance and leave Karlheinz and never come back. So M/n packed up his things and left not even leaving his now ex husband a note he just left. M/n managed to find a nice small cottage out in the woods a little far from the city but he didn't mind. It was perfect for him however while M/n was busy fixing up his new home Karlheinz had come home early for once. Karlheinz looked around the house for his husband but he was nowhere to be found. He even tried to call him but no luck (M/n had got a new phone to keep Karlheinz from calling him). Karlheinz was getting pissed 'Where in the hell is that stupid bitch' he thought as he was still looking.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

It's been months since M/n last had any contact with the male he once loved. Right now M/n was in the living room taking care of his two month old baby. Ah yes M/n was pregnant when he left Karlheinz he made sure he had no idea.It's not like he would have known he was never home but anyways M/n was rocking the baby while humming. Then a knock on the door alerted M/n as for nobody came out this way so who could it be. M/n laid the baby down in their crib before going to the door. He opened it to see no one there that didn't help his nerves. He closed the door and turned to go check on the baby only to see Karlheinz holding them.

"K-karlheinz"

"I've been looking for you"

"Pl-please don't hurt them"

"I've been looking for you and have been hiding here. Karlheinz looked at the child before smiling creepily.

"K-karl-"

"Shut up!" He yelled waking the child M/n tried to get to the little one but Karlheinz glared at him, as to warn him not to move.

"It's a shame really" Karlheinz said as he looked at the crying infant.

"If only he was born into another family" Before M/n could question him Karlheinz killed the child with no hesitation.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" M/n yelled as he watched tears flowing from his eyes.

"Like I said what a shame"

"You monster!!" M/n went to hit Karlheinz only to be grabbed by his neck and picked up off the ground.

"You were really a great toy for a while but now you've bored me" Karlheinz started choking M/n.

"I already have too many ungrateful brats I don't need more" he then snapped M/n neck then walked out the small home. Before he left he set the building on fire. He stood there for a little while watching the flames.

"It really is a shame but this is your punishment" And with that the vampire king left.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Walking back to the mansion 'Karlheinz' shifted into his true form before walking back into the home. Richter walked to his brother's office seeing him looking stressed as he was pacing around.
"Did you find him?"
"I'm sorry dear brother but I was too late the place was in flames"
"No he has to be alive I need to apologize to him!"
Karlheinz looked at a picture of him and M/n with sadness in his eyes. Richter watched his brother grieve over the human with a slight smirk.
'This is all your fault dear brother I hope you feel nothing but pain like I did'