Alois X MR (F/A)

The room was red and there was barely any light in the room. Alois looked around and noticed he was on a bed with his clothes gone. He started to panic and covered himself with the blanket.
"M/n?"
He called out for his lover but got nothing, he was scared. He heard the door open and watched as a man in black walked in.
"W-who are you?"
The man said nothing as he pulled a chain that was connected to Alois. The blonde was pulled forward making him release the blanket. Looking up at the male with tears in his eyes, Alois could see the e/c eyes looking back at him. Alois felt his breath caught in his throat as he looked at the familiar eyes.
"M-M/n..."
The man in black didn't say anything still as Alois tried to crawl to him. However the sound of chain rattling echoed the room and he looked at his wrist. Rusted chains enclosed on his wrists, Alois looked up at M/n as his heart raced. All of a sudden the bed started to swallow him causing him to panic even more. He looked up and saw M/n standing there watching him fall. He reached out for the male but then hands started grabbing him. The hands were pulling him farther and farther from M/n.

Alois shot up out of his bed and looked around panting and sweating. He looked beside him and noticed M/n wasn't with him. He got out of the bed and ran to find the missing male. He reached the library and saw M/n reading on the couch in the room. He ran over and climbed onto the taller male's lap. M/n looked down at the small blonde who curled up in his lap.
"A bad dream?"
Alois nodded as he hid his face in M/n's chest. M/n hummed and rubbed Alois's back as he went back to reading. M/n was used to nights like this as Alois had nightmares a good bit. After some time M/n closed his book and carried Alois back to bed. He laid Alois on the bed before climbing in behind him. Alois turned and snuggled into his chest holding him close.
"M/n"
"Hmm"
"D-do you find me...disgusting?"
M/n looked down at Alois and kissed his head before tightening his hold on him.
"You can't help your past dear, if I could take it all from you I would"
Alois looked up at M/n as he started to tear up again but M/n kissed his cheeks.
"You are my prince, I won't let anything happen to you again"
"I love you M/n"
"I know"
The two held each other close as Alois drifted to sleep and cling onto M/n in his sleep.

Once M/n noticed the blonde was asleep and switched himself with a pillow and walked out to the garden.
"Hello Claude"
M/n greeted the demon without even looking at the said male.
"What's the plan, sir?"
M/n sighed and looked up at the moon than at the building behind him.
"Wiping his memories about that part of his life and of me"
"But sir-"
"I have things to do back in hell, he'd get depressed if I left for that long"
"I understand, sir"
"I'm trusting you to protect him...and once it's time, bring his soul to me"
Large black wings sprung from M/n's back as he clothes changed as well.

and once it's time, bring his soul to me"Large black wings sprung from M/n's back as he clothes changed as well

All this paired with the black crown on his head, the demon prince looked at the moon.
"Protect him"
Giving the final order to Claude, M/n opened his wings and flew into the sky. While above the mansion he looked down at the building thinking about the smaller male he was leaving.
'Forgive me my little prince, but we can't be together just yet'

The next morning Alois woke up to Claude opening the curtains.
"Morning your Majesty"
"Oh Claude, what's the plan for today?"
Just like M/n said Alois has no memories of his painful past...or their love. A simple gift from someone he'll never remember, but it's what M/n wanted for him. To be free from the nightmares...and the pain of being abandoned. Alois will now live without any pain, at least until it's time for his soul to be collected. Once that day comes M/n will have everything ready so they can be with each other once again.