Ushijima X SMR (S)

M/n was walking to his next class when Satori and Eita walked up beside him.
"What's up bro?"
Satori asked as he slung his arm over M/n's shoulders.
"Move your arm"
M/n said emotionless as he walked with the two.
"Jeez sorry bro"
"Sometimes it's hard to believe you two are brothers"
Eita said as he looked at the two.
"But we are, twin brothers that's us"
Satori said as he tried hugging M/n who just pushed him off.
"Oh M/n, how's it going with Ushijima?"
"Huh? what are you talking about semi-semi? M/n is not dating Ushiwaka"
Satori said as he pulled M/n close with his arm around his neck. 

Satori and M/n Tendou, the twin monster, as they were known by other kids. Satori was the loud and energetic one as M/n was the quiet and smart one, both have red hair and the tall height.

But M/n left his hair down as Satori had his up, M/n also played basketball instead of volleyball. So when Eita said it was hard to believe that they were brothers, it's because M/n is nothing like Satori. 

M/n looked at Satori and sighed before pushing his arm off him. Satori looked at M/n before looking back at Eita.
"I'm telling you he's not dating anyone, M/n would tell me"
"Are you sure about that?"
"Of course, right M/n?"
Satori looked at where M/n was but didn't see him, that's because he walked away from the two.
"Ha, see he doesn't tell you everything"
Eita laughed as he noticed that M/n walk away from them. Satori looked down at the ground feeling sad as he fear he's losing his brother.

M/n had gone to meet up with Ushijima in the gym, as he had got some free time.
"M/n, is everything ok? You seem upset"
"It's nothing just Satori annoying me again"
Ushijima walked over to M/n and grabbed his hand. M/n looked at their hands and smiled slightly before walking with Ushijima to the bench.
"I could make practice harder for him, if you want"
"No, I'm ok I just wished he'd calm down a little"
Ushijima looked at his boyfriend before grabbing M/n's hand and taking him to the locker room.
"Wakatoshi?"
Ushijima didn't respond to M/n and just continued to walk to the locker room. Once they reached the room Ushijima pushed M/n onto the bench in the middle of the room.
"Ushijima, what's gotten into you?"
"I just want to help you relax"
"Huh?"
M/n confused until Ushijima had gotten on his knees between M/n's legs.
"Wait Wakatoshi, you don't need to do this!"
"But I want to"
Ushijima undid M/n's pants and pulled them down before kissing M/n's dick through his boxers. M/n blushed as he looked down at Ushijima in between his legs.
"T-Toshi~"
"Just relax, I want to help you"
Ushijima pulled M/n's dick out and started licking and kissing it. M/n bit his lip as he tried to not make any noise as Ushijima took his dick in his mouth. M/n let out a low groan as he could feel Ushijima's hot throat around him.
"Fuck Toshi~"
Ushijima looked up at M/n through his lashes and was getting hard at the sight. As he sucked M/n's dick he reached in his pants and started stroking himself. Anytime he'd moan it sent a vibration to M/n's dick making the other groan. M/n gripped Ushijima's hair and pulled him off hi, before pushing him against the lockers.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes~"
M/n pulled down Ushijima's pants and underwear, then smacked his ass before thrusting in.
"Ah! i-it hurts"
Ushijima cried as he grabbed M/n's hand.
"But we both know you like it~"
Ushijima wanted to deny it but moaned as M/n roughly thrusted into him once again.
"Listen to that, sounds like you're enjoying this"
"N-no"
"So you're denying it"
Ushijima didn't want to admit that he got off from the pain. M/n smirked as Ushijima tried to deny it, so he pulled out until the tip was left before slamming back into the bottom. Ushijima moaned as M/n continued to roughly thrust into him, the pain of M/n pushing deep inside him. He was loving the feeling of being used by M/n, the way M/n would hit that bundle of nerves deep inside him. 

(M/n's pov)
I smirked as I could feel him tightening around me, meaning he was close. I gripped his dick keeping him from cumming anytime soon.
"W-wait M/n hugh~ don't d-do that~"
"Don't worry love~ I know you're enjoying this, if you weren't then you wouldn't be squeezing me down here"
I used my free hand to smack his ass making him moan. I continued to thrust in him, watching the way he tried to deny enjoying the pain. His mouth opened as drool fell down his chin and his eyes rolling back. He looked so slutty but god did it turn me on, I picked up my pace and slammed into him roughly. I started to jerk him off as well and in seconds he came over the lockers and my hand. I continued to thrust into him but stopped when I heard someone enter the gym.
"You said that Ushijima was here"
"He was"
I moved down to Wakatoshi's ear and whispered.
"You hear that, there's people outside that door"
I smirked before thrusting roughly into him again making him let out a loud moan.
"Did you hear that?"
I watched as Wakatoshi covered his mouth to prevent any sound leaving his lips. I chuckled lowly before going back to thrusting roughly into him. He was trying so hard to not make any sound as the people were still outside the door.
"Imagine if they walked in, saw you moaning like a slut on my cock~"
I whispered in his ear, which made him tighten around me more. With a few more rough thrust I hit his prostate and came, however when I did he accidentally let out a loud moan before cumming on the lockers again.
"Is someone in there?"
"Are you ok?"
I looked down at Wakatoshi, who was blushing bright red before speaking up.
"I'm fine just hit my knee"
"Oh ok"
I listened as they walked off and left the gym. I moved Wakatoshi to the bench and laid him down before cleaning him up.
"Thank you this Toshi"
I kissed his head as I cleaned him up and helping him get dressed. Once done I helped him back to our dorm, yes we share a dorm aren't we just lucky. I laid him on the bed and held him close as he fell asleep. I enjoyed times like this, times when he didn't worry about volleyball and just rest. After a while I got a text from Satori that made me want to punch him. I sighed and blocked him before going to sleep while holding Toshi.

[Dumb brother]

Dumb brother: Dude, did you really fuck Ushiwaka in the locker room?
[A picture of M/n carrying Ushijima out of the locker room]

Go to hell :M/n

[This user has blocked you]