Mikey X SMR X Izana Pt.2

[Choosing Izana]

Izana woke up and looked at the male that was hugging him. He smiled as he traced random shapes on the males chest. It's only been two days since Mikey caught him and M/n in bed. Since then he made sure to show M/n he's meant to be with him. Izana has done everything for M/n as a wife would do. When M/n came home Izana would make sure food was cooked and the house was cleaned.

M/n hasn't found out what Izana did but it's only a matter of time right? Wrong, Izana had 'accidentally' dropped M/n's phone and he had to get a new one. Izana has already fixed everything just to make sure M/n never find out.

Izana looked at M/n before kissing his lips and snuggling back into his chest. This was heaven for him, he had M/n and got to hurt Mikey in the process.

As for Mikey, he hasn't been handling it well. He was moodier and picked fights with any and everyone. Everyone was worried for him as they had never seen him like this before. But Mikey was heartbroken and hurting really bad, the guy he loved was sleeping with his brother. Mikey was spending the day fighting and screaming but at night he was curled up in his bed crying. The poor boy had bags under his eyes and even refused to eat, that really scared everyone.

Izana held M/n's hand as they walked around in the mall. M/n just let Izana drag him around as he went to shop after shop. M/n looked at Izana thinking about how he'd treated him before. How he had kicked him out of his house when Mikey would do surprise visits. How he would fuck him then tell him to get the fuck out.
'I'm...not a good person, I cheated on my boyfriend with his brother, then used said brother just because it felt good'
M/n realized everything he's done and just how fucked up it was. Izana looked over at M/n and noticed how he seemed lost in thought. He walked over to the s/c male and placed his hand on his shoulder.
"M/n?"
M/n got out of his head and looked down at Izana.
"Yeah?"
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, just...thinking"
"About?"
"Why are you still with me? I cheated on Mikey with you and treated you horribly"
"M/n, nothing of that matters to me anymore"
"It doesn't?"
"No, besides I loved you no matter what"
"But I was a dick to you and did things that hurt you"
Izana smiled and wrapped his arms around M/n's neck.
"But you still came to me and made love to me, I just know you love me"
"Love?"
"Yes, all our time had to mean something to you"
M/n looked down at Izana and thought about it, Izana wasn't wrong. There were times when he treated Izana like he was a prince but he did those things with Mikey too.
'Mikey'
M/n thought about the one he hurt the most with his actions. How Mikey looked at him when he opened the door.
'Fuck! I have to find Mikey and talk to him, I have to at least say I'm sorry'
M/n moved Izana's arms off him.
"M/n?"
"I have something I need to do, I'll  meet you at home"
With that M/n ran out of the mall and went to find the person he regret hurting.

However if he had stayed he would have seen Mikey who was walking around the mall with Draken, Baji, Chifuyu and Takemichi. Izana however did see him and decided to brag about him having M/n. Izana walked over to where the group was sitting and stood proudly.
"Well well well, looks like I finally have something you wanted"
"Hey! just leave him alon-"
"Oh shut up you vampire wannabe"
Baji was going to argue back but stopped and pouted.
"Why does everyone call me that?"
"Just leave Mikey alone, you and that dick already did enough"
"Oh please, I'm just simply thanking him for giving M/n to me"
"What?"
Everyone was shocked as that was the first time Mikey had said something.
"Maybe I should explain a little better, after all it was your fault we met in the first place"
Mikey glared at Izana.
"What do you mean by that?"
"We met that night at the old train station all because of the fight you two had"
Mikey's eyes widened as he remember the fight that made M/n walk out.
"I happened to walk by and saw him punching the wall, poor thing looked so...sad"
Izana smirked as he could see he was getting to Mikey.
"I was just planning on have some of my men to beat him up but... when he took and laid me down on that bench-"
Slam!
Mikey had slammed his hand on the table while glaring at Izana.
"I guess I don't have to say everything that happened but anyways after I made another plan"
"And what was that?"
Mikey hissed as he continued to glare daggers into Izana.
"To take him from you"
Mikey stood up fast making his chair fall, his fist were clenched.
"You...you planned all this!"
Izana pretended to think.
"Well...it did take some time to convince him into our little deal but I guess you can say that"
Mikey went to hit Izana but Draken held him back.
"Let go of me! I'm going to kill him!"
"Mikey, no that's what he wants"
Izana could see he was getting to Mikey and decided to continue.
"Don't worry little brother, I'll take good care of him besides...I'm sure he like being inside me more"
Mikey saw red and broke free from Draken and punched Izana. He was hitting Izana over and over while Draken and Baji tried to pull him off.
"Izana!"
The shouts of a familiar voice pulled Mikey back to his senses.
"M-M/n"
"what the hell Mikey?! I know what happened was bad but you could have killed him!"
M/n said as he pulled Izana into his arms and held him close.
"W-wait...it's not-"
"I can't believe I was going to try and talk with you, you're still the same as before"
M/n picked up Izana and took him to the hospital to get check on. Mikey watched as M/n walked off with Izana and realized Izana had already gotten to M/n. 

However he knew what M/n was talking about, his dark impulses. That's why they'd always fight, Mikey would go too far and put someone in the hospital. The last time it happened M/n told Mikey to get it under control or he'll leave, Mikey told him to shut up and fuck off. That's why M/n left that night, that's how Izana managed to get to M/n in the first place. And it's how he got M/n this time, as he saw M/n walking towards them in the mall. M/n had went to the Sano household but Emma told him Mikey was at the mall so he went back to the mall. He was walking around and saw Izana talking to Mikey so he just walked over. Izana saw him and decided to anger Mikey enough until he'd hit him, in front of M/n.

Mikey looked at his hands, the blood on them a reminder that he once again gave M/n to Izana. He couldn't help the tears that fell from his eyes as he fell to his knees and cried. Everyone was worried for him and tried to help him but they didn't know what to do. Mikey was sad as he was the reason he lost M/n, he was the one who made M/n storm out that night.

However at the hospital, M/n sat beside Izana's bed as he held his hand. On the way there Izana had passed out and M/n was worried about him. Thankfully it wasn't to bad just some brusies and a broken nose. M/n waited for Izana to wake up.
"M-M/n"
"Izana! you're awake"
M/n kissed his hand and then his head, happy he was ok. 
"I-I was just telling him I was sorry"
"Don't worry about it, love"
Izana felt his heart skip a beat with he heard M/n call him 'love'.
"I thought I could talk to him but it's clear he's not going to change"
"Don't worry about it anymore, it's seem talking won't do anything"
"So what now?"
M/n sighed and looked at Izana with a small smile before kissing him.
"We do this the right way, Izana will you please be my boyfriend?"
Izana smiled and nodded.
"Y-yes I'll be your boyfriend"
They kissed once again, happy to have a fresh start.

However they were unaware of the certain blonde that was standing just outside the door.
"I...really did lose him, I just kept pushing him closer to Izana"
A tear slid down Manjiro's face as he walked away from the door with a broken heart.