Daichi X UMR X Suga (A/S)

Today was a practice match between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai. Everyone was stretching and a certain brown haired, alien loving, captain ran over.
"Cutie-chan!"
The captain ran over and picked up the small h/c haired male.
"Ah! Oikawa"
"I told you to call me Tooru"
"Um Tooru please put me down"
M/n asked the alien loving captain as he felt the glares of his boyfriends. Daichi and Suga was glaring at the leach holding their boyfriend.
"Daichi"
"I know Koushi"
The two watched as Tooru did put down M/n but still didn't let him go. The two wasn't normally possessive like this. However recently M/n and Oikawa has been talking and hangout together more. The first to worry about the two hanging out was Suga. He felt like M/n wasn't spending time with them like normal. Which was kind of true as M/n had cancelled dates as he had plans with Tooru already. Then Daichi started to notice how M/n was somewhat distant from them. They tried talking to M/n about it but he always changed the topic. 

(M/n's pov)
Tooru had dragged me from the others.
"So have you talked to them about it?"
"Well no but-"
"Oh come on what's the worst that could happen"
"I just don't know if it's a good idea"
"But you seemed happy about it"
"I know but still I couldn't ask"
I sighed as I looked over at my boyfriends who were talking to each other. The thing is I was feeling kind of like I didn't belong in Daichi and Suga's relationship. I think they don't need me, this all started when one night after I had cum Daichi and Suga seemed to be really getting into it with each other. I had to make it seem like I was going to clean up when really I went into the bathroom to cry. It wasn't only that that was putting these thoughts in my head, when people at school talk about how Daichi and Suga are a cute couple then are surprised to know I was also dating them it hurts me. So I asked Oikawa, a fellow bottom, what should I do Oikawa told me to go talk to them about it. However I was having trouble doing that as I don't want to seem like I was being selfish.
"I don't know Tooru maybe I should just-"
"Don't you dare finish that statement"
"But look at them"
We looked at Daichi and Suga hugging.
"They don't need me"
Oikawa sighed and pulled me into a hug as I cried slightly.

Later that night M/n was in his room thinking about what Oikawa said.
'Maybe you should just try to be a power bottom'
M/n looked at his phone wondering if he should ask them to come over. However hearing a notification coming on his phone he opened it. It was a picture Suga had posted of him and Daichi out for ice cream.
"They....didn't invite me"
M/n looked at the caption 'My sweet boyfriend wanted to cheer me up'. M/n couldn't help the tears that fell from his eyes as he realized his fear was true.
"They really don't need me"
M/n turned his phone off and hugged his pillow crying himself asleep.

(Suga's pov)
I looked at my phone at everyone saying how sweet Daichi was for taking me out.
"Koushi you're frowning again"
"I just wished M/n would talk to us"
"I told you he might just be needing space"
"But we should have asked if he wanted to come"
"I know but if he wants space we have to give it to him"
"Yeah I guess"
I looked through the comments when I saw one saying how Daichi and I were terrible boyfriends.
"What the"
"Is something wrong?"
"Oikawa commented that we are bad boyfriends"
"Huh"
I showed him the message.
"Why would he say that? We've done nothing wrong"
As I was about to text Oikawa, I saw him and Iwaizumi and walked over to him.
"Hey"
They turned to us.
"What gives you the right to say that we're bad boyfriends"
"Oh please you two are here out on a date while M/n is home"
I don't like that he's implying we're neglecting M/n but as I was about to give him a piece of my mind Daichi stopped me.
"Oikawa M/n just needs space"
"Did he say that or you just assumed"
"What are you getting at"
Oikawa rolled his eyes.
"M/n isn't needing space he needs you two to show that you actually want him"
"What are you talking about"
Then Iwaizumi spoke up.
"Oikawa leave it alone"
"No my friend is getting depressed and hurting cause of them"
I looked at him then my phone that was still getting comments on the picture.
'So cute'
'They are the best couple ever'
'Suga is lucky to be dating Daichi'
Then it hit me, M/n must be hearing things like that all the time.
"D-Daichi"
"Huh"
"I think we've messed up"
I showed him my phone.
"People are just saying we're a happy couple what's wrong with that?"
"Oh my you're slow, they're saying you two just you two are a couple and M/n hears that all the time and gets upset hell people don't even know he's dating you as well!"
Oikawa blew up at Daichi before Iwaizumi pulled him back. I feel bad now, M/n has been feeling like this and instead of helping him we pushed him back.