~ Chapter 3 ; The City ~

I shout out as my head goes under and I see the sunlight fade. I hold my breath, way too late, before realizing I could still breathe. I snap out of it and kick out, twisting around to see what was beneath me.

It was pretty dark, around thirty feet under, but I was able to see something like a bag strapped to my foot.

I pull my knee up and unhook the strap. It was a grey and black rucksack, Hunger Games style. Not very relaxing, but I still sigh in partial relief then swim back up, bag in hand.

I stumble onto the sand and shake off dry pebbles from the sole of my white shoes. Swinging my bag over my shoulder, I head to the far off buildings.

I head to the center, looking around awestruck at the huge buildings around me, ignoring the people. I can tell it's NYC. This place is amazing. A dream come true.
The thought of this being a dream panicks me and I pick up pace.

Another check: So I guess this is Percy's world. Or it's the Capitol.
Please no.

I reach the center area and spin around. What now? Assuming this isn't the Capitol, firstly I should get to camp. Don't I need a satyr? I spot a city map and walk over. Roughly, I pinpoint the camp's location near the shore of Long Island South. It was pretty far. Perhaps I should rent a bike? That might take me a day though...

I crouch, dropping my bag in front of me, then I find an envelope with a lot of money. Smirking, I pocket a few hundred dollars when a dagger brushes past my head and impales itself onto the map board. Right on the location of the camp.

I swear, if that's Katniss-