~ Chapter 90 ~

A/N

THE LAST CHAPTER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT DON'T FRET I HAVE MORE PLANNED
(2k17 me to 2k16 me YOU FUKIN LIAR)

Date: November 17th

Place: Half Blood Hill

Time: 6AM

Song: Centuries; Fall Out Boy

This is too fast.

All this is way too fast.

AND HERE I HAVE A SONG IN MY HEAD SAYING I MIGHT TURN TO DUST OR BE REMEMBERED MEANING-

I SO DON'T WANT TO DIE-

I stab the hill with one of my daggers.

Surprisingly, it breaks through the solid dirt. I quickly pull it out and sheath it as I hear footsteps.

Arthur walks up to me.

My stomach suddenly hurts. WHAT IS THIS-

"Arthur? Why are you up so early?" I ask calmly. Last night, I told everyone my goodbyes. The ones with Ash and Turner were especially long. But I hadn't been able to find Arthur.

He seems very tense. "I wanted to give you something... but- two days ago, did you see your demigod life?"

"You mean as a dream? Yep." Is he going to tell me his...?

"What... what happened?"

"Well," I think of how to summarize it. "My parents were killed when I was five and I lived on the streets with a rabbit. Until that too died." I'm still numb from Walton's death, okay? "Odd how Walton died the same day as I saw that," I add, frowning.

He nods slowly. "In mine, I grew up in a mall. Then my mom died and she left me some money with a necklace of some sort." He brings out something shiny from his pocket. "I found it under my pillow after waking up."

I blink at it, dazed. It has a silver chain and the locket is a silver framed cube- within it is diamond. "Holy crap that's expensive."

"We were kind of rich," he mumbles.

WAIT

IS HE GIVING THAT TO ME

PLEASE NO

"I don't know what to do with it. But it'll look great on you," he says weakly.

That's nice. I know he isn't emotionally attached to it, maybe not yet but- it does match with me. The pale shine of it goes with my skin. It is... perfect. "I thought it was your mom's..."

"It is." He puts it in my hand. "Keep it..." he nervously bites his lips when I hear two more people approaching. "S- see you again I hope," he says quickly and he walks off.

Nico and Will are coming towards me, fretting about Nico's bag of supplies. The song in my head is quiet enough for me to guess that Will thinks he's underpacked.

"HEY!" I yell, and they shut up. "WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE PEGASUS!?"

Will curses and runs off. By the time Nico and I have gone to the other side of the hill, we hear Will shouting. Two Pegasi land in front of us. Will suddenly rolls down the hill behind us. I help him up.

"This, is, the only two, that moved, their asses," he panted. "But maybe a bit too much."

"Sounds wrong," I state as I head closer to them.

I recognize them from the stories I heard. Katie had called the one with diarrhea Strik- a black one with grey wings. The other is one of Turner's favourites (he likes the stables), Mist. She had pale blue feathers with white streaks and is... beautiful while Strik is formidable.

But there's only two.

Nico seems to notice the fact that we are three and he frowns.

We silently decide that he'll be alone on Mist while Will and I ride Strik.

That sounds very wrong.

"Next stop: GREENLAND!" Will yells as our horses take off.

I look back at camp one last time to see Arthur waving.

2k17
Aaaahhhh see I initally planned a Khris x Arthur ship for the angst
Because she's supposed to end up with Nico
And along the way I truly started shipping it and-