» WILL » Chapter 60 Help...? »

A/N
So I guess you've noticed how, instead of doing 5 chapters of sub POVs, I've done one for five characters. That's because these 5 are the main characters, not in order, besides Khristine.
This is the last one tho-

WILL'S POV
Date: August 31st
Time: 1pm
Place: Rec room

I look around at everyone. Like that time in March, all the counselors and new campers are here. These 16 are special, so we've been treating them a bit like counselors, as in valuing their opinion and letting a few attend meetings.
"Rachel said there's going to be a Great Prophecy soon."

Everyone stays silent. They're not very surprised yet.

"And... something has been going on at camp." I glance at Chiron and he gives me a look saying 'go ahead'.
"The counselors know and we'll be telling everyone during the bonfire... we've been having disappearances," I say bluntly.

A few people gasp. Now they're surprised.
"So far, 72 campers have gone missing," I continue. "It's this giant who's kidnapping them. We don't know anything else, except that it's only happening when campers leave the border. They're waiting out there. So from now on, no one is allowed to leave or go to the forest."

I sit down when Leo stands up.
"And there's also another thing. Well it's less scary than the missing people, but- I've installed locks on doors which will lock their cabins after a set time. The general lock-time is 11pm so everyone should be in before that."

There's more muttering as he sits down. A few people seem disappointed.

"I think I know who it is," Mr. D suddenly says. "The kidnapper. Nemesis."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why?"

"Well I once refused to give her some little God spawn workers so she's taking them by force."

Chiron shakes his head. "She's one minor goddess, she wouldn't dare. Plus, she has her children here and we had had a Nemesis kid go missing. But as of now, all we know is that, the moment you step foot out of the camp, you're gone."
Harsh.
"You are dismissed."

I lag behind everyone as they leave and I look around. I wonder why it's all happening. Why, who, how, etc. Kidnapping campers will just start a war. But I have a feeling this is only the beginning...

One of the new campers A.K.A. Sleepy Sixteen walks over to me.
It's the brown haired daughter of Hermes, Clara.

"You know Arthur?" She asks. "He practically lives in the forest."

What?
I spot the blonde haired Hades kid talking with Khristine.
"Does he know anything?"

Clara shrugs. "He doesn't talk much, but if he did, he'd tell Khristine. You should ask her."

I nod and head over to them just as Arthur leaves.
"Hey, Khristine."

Khristine turns around. "Hi Will."

"Say, did Arthur-"

"See anything in the forest? Nope."

I blink. "Oh. But let me know if he does."

She nods and walks off.

Great. No one knows what in hell might be happening. I guess time will tell. But I hate waiting...