~ Chapter 62 Aw Snap ~

Date: September 16th
Time: 6pm
Place: The Woods

Once again, I decide to play Capture the Flag. Well this time I have the cabins of Athena, Apollo, and Ares as the captains on my team so I have a higher chance of winning. Yes, I  know they all start with A.
But once again I have Nico against me.

But that doesn't matter because Travis has reported that the Hades campers are on defense duty with Demeter's kids while I just get to snipe and scout like last time.

And so, five minutes later, I'm running through the woods alongside Walton with Irina chasing us. She's against us this time.

"OH MY GODS IRINA, PLEASE, TIMEOUT, TIMEOUT!" Yells Walton.

I'm presuming he doesn't want a potty break because I think he peed in his pants when he saw Irina's red eyes screaming bloody murder.

Irina merely roars and runs faster.

"FUUUCKKKK NO NONONONONO-"

So we keep going like that for three minutes until it suddenly goes dark and I tackle Walton. He shuts up and we silently lay on a pile of leaves while Irina passes us.

I lean against a tree while Walton takes deep and loud breaths. "Holy shit, she scares me."

"And holy shit, you don't cuss much," I add.
I get up. "Let's go. She's gone now."

Walton shakes his head. "You go on, I'm heading to base," he wheezes.

"I see training with Joey has its benefits."

Walton glares at me and I help him up.
"See ya." He slowly starts walking back the way we ran.

I look around.
Wait which way?
Walton went...

He's already disappeared.
Oh crap.

I pick a random direction and walk. The woods has to end at some point!
I just hope I don't pass the border.

----------------------------;-;

After a few minutes, I suddenly feel tingly. It's as if I just passed through something...
SHIT ARGH NO

I quickly turn around again, and step forward...
But that tingly feeling remains.

Suddenly, I shiver and something huge jumps at me and pushes me away from where I presume is the border.
And it's not Asuka, or any person for that matter.

My heart leaps in fear and I push the thing off of me.
It howls and more of it appears...
Hellhounds. Waiting outside the border.

I bring out two of my daggers and stand up. There are eight hellhounds surrounding me.
One suddenly leaps at me. I stab it with lighting speed.

Another attacks too. I duck and stab it's chest.

The others silently pace around me.

AAAAAAHHHH I'M GONNA DIE NO I WILL NOT GET BITCH-NAPPED NO!!!!

Two of the beasts abruptly charge forward. I roll away and let them tear each other apart. Then the other four come at me from all directions.
I swear, one direction would've been better.

GODS NOW IS NOT THE TIME

I slash at whatever hits me and go onto full bitch mode, attacking everything. I stab, slash, kick, and occasionally scream and soon
Four piles of monster dust float around me.

I cough when a dozen more monsters show up.

Right then, the song 'Time of Dying' by Three Days Grace starts playing in my head, loud and clear.
How ironic.