~ Chapter 7 ; Everyone Else ~

Date: ??? Same day as today.
Time: Around 6pm
Place: The Amphitheatre

The whole place was filled with demigods, and the huge fire was giving off amazing, colorful light. I can distinguish the different groups of demigods.

The pretty and neat Aphrodite kids; the elegant Athena kids; reckless Ares kids; blonde and musical Apollo kids; the mischievous Hermes kids; demeaning Zeus kids; tipsy Dionysus kids; strong Hephaestus kids; the green Demeter kids; there were also gloomy Hades kids. This must definitely be after Luke.
Aww...

Children of the minor Gods were there too. Sleepy Hypnos kids; scowling and isolated Nemesis kids; cold children of Khione. Those happy demigods with lucky talismans must be children of Tyche. I then spot a colorful group of teens; Iris kids. There are so many people to identify! Though of course there were the ones who didn't look similar to their siblings, but they were sitting together. Most of them.

I can also see the Hunters.

A few from us fifteen start talking excitedly, pointing at people. They've spotted the canon characters.

Percy, Annabeth, Clarisse, the famous Stolls, Drew, Lacy. But the others were here too; Leo, Piper and Jason. So this was after Gaea too. I'm betting it's just the next year. 2011? Yep.

So I'm in Earth... at Camp Half Blood... with Percy frickin Jackson and the crew only a few ten meters away. And this is 2011.

We stand in a circle around the fire, facing the people in the stands. A few of us were grinning like crazy, others twitching hyperactively, while others were shy and bashful, nervous too. I was somewhere between worried, nervous, excited, thrilled and impatient. Sick with anticipation in short.

Suddenly, a few eagles drop down and a few distinguished Romans enter the amphitheater. Seems like we were a huge development, and the Romans had to be called in too.

Frank, Hazel, Dakota, Reyna and a few others along with Hylla wave at everyone, then they sit in an empty side of the stands.

This
Is
Awesome.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH