NOTE 3; HEART TO HEART ((No not the song))

I just remembered- normally there's this about the author thing thingy at the start of books.
I'm pretty sure I missed that and so currently you're reading a book / fan fiction / thing written by some organism.

So... I'll just try and say something about me...
You are completely free to skip this since I am interrupting but if you have nothing better to do like most of the world... proceed...

So... I guess name starts first.
((Well I started with 'I' but hey, that's not off-topic~))

Welllllll it depends. People call me Chris when they refer to me and when they want me to answer as my character Khristine, they address me as Khris. Or Khristy, Khrisie, Khristie, etc, etc.
Just call me Chris.

Okay then... I mainly write fiction and thriller and well everything but regarding that you can read the about me section of my profile.

Mkay then... Gender?
Gah who knows. I don't really care; non-binary.
Physically? Doesn't matter but if you want to know, I'll tell.
Maybe.

Age? Over 1 under 100.

Where I live? Last I checked, Earth. Unfortunately.

Books series I read? PJO, HOO, TMR, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Lorien Legacies, Magnus Chase, Harry Potter, Alex Rider, Princess Diaries ((Don't judge)) and other stuff. I've completed reading all of those.

Favourite TV shows? Umm Modern Family, TBBT, Reign ((le drama)), Switched at Birth, The Middle, Baby Daddy ((It's funny, okay!)) And something else. I think you can guess my age depending on those things o-o

Yeah I'm just going completely random right now.
Favourite movies? FINAL DESTINATION, Penguins of Madagascar, and... umm stuff.

Updating schedule: till now I've done daily updates which like matched with the dates of the year. Imma continue that till the 31st and then I guess... once in a few days? Or whenever I finish writing a chapter.

And... I don't know what else, just ask me stuff.