)) 76 Emily ((

Date: 27th February, 1997

We now come to the sad story of Emily Blaire.
Emily was born on a graveyard. There was a small house there. She lived with her mom and grandmother.

Emily was born a bit early, and right in her house. No doctors or anything.
She looked more like her mother though; blonde hair and deep blue eyes. We can assume she got her pale skin from her father, Hades, though they were all pale.

Unfortunately her mother died when she was around two. Her grandmother had to care for her then. They didn't need much money. The money they got was from hosting funerals and burying people... so Emily wasn't very unfamiliar with death.
This story could be appropriate for a child of Thanatos.
But nah that's too predictable.

13th January, 2003

A month before her 6th birthday... another tragedy hit her.
She was in her small room, making her bed. Once she was done, she continued tidying the rest of her room, and she finished off by brushing her straight hair and making a tiny braid at the front. She always made that braid. Her mother used to do that too.

Suddenly, she heard a crash outside.
Just like three years ago.
Her mother had died because... well she was killed... passive monsters often visited the graveyard. Her mom had accidentally hurt one and... She was attacked. The thing had followed her home and had pounced, breaking a vase as well.

Emily slowly made her way outside. "Grammy?"

The main room was empty. It was all neat and proper. All the three chairs were still and untouched.
There was a shout.

She ran outside and she saw a few people fighting what looked like a snake woman. But the monster paid them no heed... it was focused on the old lady beneath it.
Emily gasped.

One of the men saw her and quickly ushered her inside. They were a few soldiers who had came to pay their fallen comrade a visit.
After a few minutes, Emily went back out.

No one was dead. Except for her grandmother. She had been wrapped in a cloth.
One of the soldiers looked at her and winced. "I'm sorry..."

After that, Emily was taken to an orphanage.

13th March, 2011

At the orphanage... it was great. Emily got a lot of friends- and she had a crush. A guy named Henry. Real unique name, eh?
But she knew she didn't belong. The kids at the orphanage had crappy lives too but there was something different about Emily... She felt more attached and familiar with funerals and the afterlife than most.

One day, she was on a field trip to another orphanage. It was one of the poorer ones, situated near the junkyard. Thinking she should not stick with the group, she got lost amidst the junk until a boy on fire found her with a goat guy.

Godly Parent: Hades
Button: Pink
Character to date: Leo