)) 75 Hope ((

Date: April 11th, 1997

The Kares were very rich. By the Kares I mean Mrs. Kare. No, sorry, Ms. Ms. Kare. Too many dots?
Ms. Kare was a very rich business woman. She never messed up.
Except for that night in the bar but meh.
She banged at a bar.
Shhh.

So basically, Ms. Kare got pregnant and on this day, nine months pregnant... she was still working. That was until the baby wanted to come out and she had to go to the hospital.
VOILA
HOPE KARE WAS BORN
A kid with soft brown hair and gorgeous golden eyes.

I am currently watching a show in their lofty apartment.
Joking, they moved out.

November 30th, 2002

Five years later... the two Kares were found to be living in a gypsy camp with hippies.
I'm jelly. Again.

Ms. Kare had quit her job for Hope, and they had to abandon costly ship. After much hoping, they found a peaceful community and were welcomed into their camp.

Hope loved the place. She was always flocked by other kids, she had a lot to do. There was just the drawback that she had recently broken her arm on her fifth birthday.

But her arm was fine and dandy now.

It was on a normal day like a normal day at a Hippie Camp. However, Hope didn't feel normal. She felt... stupid... like there was something she should know but she doesn't. No it wasn't the multiplication table of 6... she learnt that a week before. It was about her dad. She never knew he existed.

She was only a kid, and she never thought she had a dad. She was unaware of the fact that it takes two to tango. So she never knew about that gap in her life.
But this day was when she got a sign.

As she was passing a pile of abandoned pots, she heard a shout. Upon following it... she found one of the camp's teenagers... hanging from a tree with a vine around her neck.
No, he didn't commit suicide. The people at the camp weren't selfish narrow minded people. They understood how multi sided suicide was.

This boy had fallen from the branch he was sitting on... And got tangled into a few vines.
He never intended to die. He never wanted to.
And Hope didn't want to see a good friend of hers dead.

But she didn't know he was dead.
Somehow, the vines snaked away... And the body fell to the ground...

March 13, 2011

It was on a not so ordinary day that Hope woke up from her flashback. She was still at the camp, and so was that terrible memory.
Then... she stepped outside... only to find no one was there. Everyone had moved out... her mom was gone too.

Hoping to find someone, she had wandered off, only to end up in a hardware store where a brown haired girl with green eyes found her. (That was Katie.)

----------------A/N---------------
I know, normally moving vines and plants is a Demeter thing, and it's not likely for grape vines to be in a tree. But there were. The camp was kind of blessed by Dionysus so the grape vines grew as they wished.

Godly Parent: Dionysus
Button: Pink (Date whom you want but they dump you for someone else.)
Person: Leo