~ Chapter 11 ; Two Down ~

'That's it?" Asks the redhead.
"Well, in a way we have been here before, so a tour isn't necessary," says a girl with brown hair and light purple eyes.

Suddenly, a girl with black hair and violet eyes gasp. We look at her to see a fortune wheel floating above her head.

"That's Tyche's symbol!" Yells a black haired boy enthusiastically.

One of the campers run over out of nowhere. "Hey! I'm a daughter of Tyche too! What's your name?"

"I- I'm Ash... Ash von Verleron..." says the girl. She doesn't seem like a social caterpillar.

The camper grins. "Nice name. C'mon." The camper walks off and Ash follows her to a cabin decorated on the outside with lucky talismans.

"One down," says a tough-looking guy.

"You say that like it's bad..." The redhead narrows her blue eyes at the boy.

The boy seems unwavered. "Says who, miss..."

"Payne. Haleigh Payne. And says your tone."

"Well miss Pain, let's correct that number to two."

Haleigh looks up to see a lyre floating over her head; Apollo's symbol.

"Looks like Apollo deemed you awesome enough to claim you so early." I grin.

Haleigh smiles at me. The energetic black haired guy looks around. "I think Apollo's is Cabin 7." He points to a bright golden cabin, undoubtedly Apollo's.
Haleigh nods and heads towards it.

"So are we just supposed to stand here?" Asks an orange haired boy.

"'Course not," I answer before entering the vast Hermes cabin.

Apparently, Leo and the Stolls had gone in through another way while we were all talking; they were shifting pillows and sleeping beds around. The girls among our group of now 13 were to stay in the corner near the doors on red beds; the 4 boys were on the other side with blue things.

"You can go now. Shoo," Travis says to Leo. Leo was about to protest, but upon seeing which 13 of us were here, he seemed to be having second thoughts... his poor crush wasn't here. I guess. He glances at a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes (her hair is straighter than mine, and her hair and eyes darker though, and if that was me, I would say me,) and she seems to blush. Leo smiles a bit flirtatiously at her. Does he already fancy two among us?

Calypso shalt kill him.

"Alright," he sighs and leaves.

Travis claps his hands as Connor stands next to him. "Okay, names!"